One Shot 21: Raspberry and Blackberry(meif'wa + meif'wa AU) part 1

Zane sat with uncertainty glazing his eyes. What to do? the question ran circles within his mind unabling him to get a grip on it. His spotted tail swinging nervously behind him. Zane and his family lived in a savanna called Ru'aun, specifically they used to live in a community / pack called Okasis. That is, before Garte, a strong Were-African-Wild-dog leader, also the biological Father of Garroth, cast them out. Who's them? A mother and her three sons. Garroth ,age 24 ; male, was adopted, his father being Garte and his mother being an unknown jackal, side striped jackal breed. Zane ,age 20; a Persian leopard as his mother had been released by humans into this area long ago(she's a Persian leopard too). ( Okay quick heads up in this Alternative Universe: human and animal,including demonic or angelic creatures,  mix breeds are seen as animals and are treated as so, no mix breeds are kept as pets but are taken into captivity and sometimes returned to the wild. Of course because of this no mix breed wears cloths but like their legs and lower abdominal areas are animal like.They live an minimum of 100 years if they don't get killed, and don't worry their arms and legs are in proportion so they can walk on 4 legs/limbs... Okay got that ? Okay back to the (future... Reference) story!) Vlyad, age 17, Serval. The mother of these three males is a Persian leopard who was released in to this savanna by a group of humans who she was captured by when she was merely 18 years old (she's 40 now), two years after she became pregnant with Zane and than Vlyad , their father is an unknown male Caracal. After that she was release at age 24.

Zane sighed yet again , with more frustration this time. The side fringe that covered his left eye floated at the sudden movement. "Well Zane , there's obviously something bothering you so what is it?" Vlyad questioned. He was stirring beside him under the shade of a Sycamore Fig. Its leaves quivered on a gentle almost none existent breeze. Zane's head turned slightly, his face facing Vlyad. "It's .....," Zane took a deep breath in,"you see.... umm...there's this girl...." Vlyad's attention immediately increased.In a teasing voice he replied," Yeeeessss?". Zane looked at him in utter dissatisfaction and calmness. "They released this Persian leopard girl thing here... and well, yeah." Zane's pale features did not help in hiding his blush from the younger male. Vlyad giggled in excitement." You want to meet her ?" Yet again teasing Zane. "No!" Zane replied furiously being the flustered defensive nugget he is. "Ohhhh!"Vlyad exclaimed with fake understanding,"So you wanna mate with her!" Zane grew even redder ," WAIT WHat VLYAD!" The Serval male rolled on the dirt , his laughter scaring away birds. Then softly , and redder then ever Zane said,"I mean that would be nice, she is really cute but... I'm not that good looking a-and what if she doesn't like me?" Worry overtook the Leopard's voice. Vlyad stood up his eyes filled with realisation . "Wait your serious?" The only reply he got was a nod. "Well do you know where she is?" A nod yet again. " Well you are good looking and lean and your fur is fluffy and soft!" Uncertainty remained in Zane's eye. "What if she doesn't like that I only have one eye?" Vlyad sighed laying with a thump beside his older brother. "But you di have two eyes Zane, and maybe you should show her your other eye." Yes , Zane did have two eyes , both capable of sight . Yet due to a mutation his covered eye was a blazing yellow, very rare for cats like him. It's that exact reason he covered it. "Fine" Zane agreed."Go to her today while you still haven't changed your mind" And with that it was settled, Zane was going to woo the girl of her dreams that day.But before anything else was done Vlyad asked a question " So what's her name?" Zane sighed in happiness the very thought of the name was paradise to him.

"Nana,

Her name is Nana".