Part 20

Gupta House

After their last argument 1 week back Khushi had stopped going to AR design and she was handling her project from Delhi Branch office of Kashish to her relief Arnav didn't tried to budge or interfere in fact in one week he didn't tried to contact with her which was good. But today she needs to visit AR with Ram and Arjun who came to Delhi last night with Priya. She is just wish that Arnav don't pull some stunt in front of Ram and Arjun they don't have any idea about her past with him and she don't want them to know this ever. She had decided that to not let Arnav enter in her life again ever their relationship is only going to be professional from here nothing else. She can never forgive him for what he did with her and can never forget his words. It still rings in her ear reminding her about his betrayal. It was so easy for him to rid off his responsibility. Yes he was young but she was even younger than him for God shake she was just 19 when she came to know about her pregnancy. It was shocking for her also as she had never planned for this sudden responsibility,  for few year she wanted to concentrate on her studies... she wanted to grow in her carrier. Marriage and Baby was not in her to list for at least 6- 7 years but not everything works as we thought sometimes life give us surprises and shock which we have to accept. Like sensible and mature she accepted her responsibility and hoped same  from him. She was very sure that Arnav will never let her down her faith on him and his love was so strong that she never doubted his intention even for once. For the first time she demanded something from someone other than her family but his answer broke the trust she have in her for him. It was so easy for him to say that he was not prepared for marriage... for responsibility as if she was planning for that only. He was ready to sleep with her without marriage but not ready to face it's consequences...to accept his responsibility. How easily he asked her to go for abortion without any hesitation that from the baby he wanted to get rid is his part also. For her he lost the right of being called as her baby father that moment only. He have no right now neither on her nor on her children. Today he wants to meet his baby... Children whom he had abandon with their mother. What if she had aborted her babies or had done suicide?. It was she who had faced every odd but still went ahead with her pregnancy... It was she who took every taunts of society with smile and never let her children feel unwanted. It was she whom people called characterless for having children without wedlock. It was her family who was her side when she needed him most. Her father lost his every possession to give her and her children safe and secure life. Her sister lost her dream of having her own family in the process of supporting her. Her mother... Her Buaji was their forgetting their own beliefs... Her family accepted her children and her without any complain.

"Khushi... Aru aur Avi ke uniform kha hai...get them ready fast we are dropping them school before office" asked Arjun coming in room with both kids in his each arm while Choco tailing behind them. (Where is school uniform?...get them ready fast we are dropping them school before office)

"Mumma... aaj Alu ko school nhi Jana" said Aru giving side hug to Khushi. (Mumma I don't want to go school today)

"Baby... When Aru wants to go school herself... It's me who always force her like I'm going to do today" said Khushi kissing her cheek knowing her daughter very well.

 It's me who always force her like I'm going to do today" said Khushi kissing her cheek knowing her daughter very well