39.

^^ that's Locke by the way 😍 otherwise known as Isaac Lahey from Teen Wolf

Anyone watch it? I just started I'm on season 5 EP 11. It's pretty good, but I'm kinda bored now. fav characters are Derek & Stiles 😍 oh and Lydia

Update: I just finished season 5 anyone wanna talk about it w/ me? Hit me up, everyone I know doesn't watch it 😐

Note: some of y'all wanted more tipsy Clover so here's a bit. Wasn't gonna add it but I'm a weak ass bitch 🤷🏽‍♀️

"Come on princess, get out of the car." Harry sighed heavily from his position standing outside of my side of the car as he demanded I leave the warm confines of the car with him. "Clover for fucks sake, I said get the fuck out." He growled low in his chest his patience slowly wearing thin the longer I sat facing him with my legs dangling off the edge of my seat and refusing to leave.

"But Sourpuss, I wanna carry on our game of Eye-Spy!" I pouted.

He groaned in frustration, the sound gravelly and low.

"We weren't even playing that stupid game!" He hissed in exasperation.

"I was! Just 'cos I didn't tell you about it. Meanie." I grumbled. Harry ran a ring filled hand through his thick hair before clenching his jaw and muttering a curse under his breath.

"Arms up." He commanded, making me growl like a kitten at him. I pouted slightly but complied receiving a little murmur of 'good girl' and before I knew what was happening he had lifted me from my underarms as if I weighed nothing (which was definitely not the case) and hauled me into his arms like a baby before slamming the door shut and grasping my thighs and making them wrap around his waist. I gasped clinging to his neck like a baby koala clings to a branch as he began carrying me koala style to our apartment. One strong forearm tucked beneath my bum.

I laid my head on his shoulder and began mumbling to myself.

"Like a little koala, Harry will you be the branch to my koala?" I asked blinking up at him as he opened the door and began heading towards the lift.

"Sure baby," he mumbled distractedly as he fiddled with the level buttons of the lift adjusting me slightly as the elevator gave that familiar jolt as it began to rise. I giggled quietly into Harry's ear, my hands playing with the tiny curls at the back of his head. I was so enamoured I didn't even realise when we stepped out of the lift, walked to our door, or got in. The only part that registered was when Harry set me down on top of the island.

"Don't move." He warned as he left me sitting there to go and do something.

"If you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it," I sang under my breath as I heard a glass being filled with water. "Don't be mad once you see that he want it," I sang a little bit louder and began wiggling along to the imaginary beat. "If you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it, Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh—!"

"Shut up." Harry growled lowly as he came back with a glass of water held in his hands. I frowned at him angrily muttering "sourpuss" under my breath making him clench his jaw in frustration. "Drink this." He ordered bringing the glass to my lips waiting for me to open my mouth. I stubbornly rolled my lips into my mouth and turned away.

"That's it. I have had enough." Harry hissed through clenched teeth and before I knew it his hand had travelled down and tickled the pads of my feet making me yelp in surprise obviously opening my mouth. He took the chance and before I knew it I was being fed water. Lots of water.