11 angry boys

Just to notify you guys I changed my username into @-angel1004 that's all! Now on to the story*

One week later~

School ended yesterday, I never have been more happier in my life! And also I'm quite upset leaving my friends because I would be transferring to another school

School ended yesterday, I never have been more happier in my life! And also I'm quite upset leaving my friends because I would be transferring to another school. Yep I'm going to transfer to another school well not only me but the boys also, why? Because Doogi Oppa told us that the board decided that we would go to a same school.
"Aniyaaa I'm so tired" I yawned as I stretched my arms. We just got out of practice because we will be helding our very first concert T O M O R R O W. All I can think was S L E E P.

"Ok guys you can go to sle-" We didn't let him finish and went up to our rooms.
"Tsk" Jeonghan rolled his eyes and followed us. I closed my eyes a bit and gave out a big yawn when suddenly something hits my head really hard, the door. I heard laughter behind me "Fking stupid door" I mumbled as I rubbed my forhead Joshua looked at me in concern.

"Hey you okay?" He ask I gave him a 'Really' face.
"Do I look okay?" I sarcasticly said he raised his arms in a surrender movement.
"Peace women no need to get sarcastic" I raised my eyebrows and playfully rolled my eyes, I turned around to face the others seeing them trying to stop there laughter I just raised my eyebrows at them. "Tsk why do I have to deal with this kids" I sighed dramaticly making the boys hit me and a bunch of 'Yah' Ughhh help meee!! send help!! CALL 911!! Ahahaha jk

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
The Next Day

I woked up really early since I didn't want to see the angry mama yelling for us to wake up.. It's *coughs* Jeonghan *coughs* And also it is an advantage for me to prank the others😈 mwuahahahahahha! I took my colored markers and gave some to Jeonghan since he agreed with this, then we started sneaking inside the Hiphop room. I quietly went beside Mingyu's bed while Jeonghan went to Seungcheol (Yiiieeee~ Jeonghcheol!)

"Ha Ha! At last I can finally have my revenge on you guys" I evilly grin and started doodling his face and to everyone else's faces. I made sure it would look good hehe. Can't wait to see there faces, it would be priceless.

"WAKE UP AND EAT THEN GET OUT OF THE HOUUUSEEEEE!!" I heard Jeonghan's voice echoed through the hallway making me laugh a bit when all of the boys runs out of there rooms and some of the tripped on each other. There faces are hilarious!

"HYUNG I CAN'T FIND MY BOXERS!"
"YAH THAT'S MINE"
"AHAAHAHAHAH HYUNG YOUR FACE"
"Hey no no no not cool man!"
"What did you just said?"
"MEH vary gud at englishue"
"Nu nu nu I AMMMM"
"HEY no fighting... Everyone knows that Im the best at english" That's when I butted in. "Say whaaaat?" I said as I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Hmmm I'm the best of it" He said giving me a killer smile that didn't work for me, I just gave him a blank face and laughed.
"Haha that's a great joke!" I said.
"Why you l-" that's when we started bickering for 5 mins then we made up, see there's no violence between us.

"Ughh did you guys forgot that we have to leave right now, right?" I said they all nodded I stiffled a laugh " So your going to leave wearing that?" I pointed out of themselves they widened there eyes and started running around the house.

"Tsk boy" I said as I sat beside Jeonghan who's already done changing.
"I know right" He said, while he flips his hair. Then multiple screams were heard upstairs.
"JEON EUNHYE!" The both of us looked at each other and laughed. Well that was an intresting morning I hope I can survive from 11 angry boys. Well wish me luck!

****************************
AHHH IM SO SORRYY T___T PLZ DONT KILL MEEEH! Ok nvm well ahem that was embarassing hehehe.. Im sorry for not updating for like what 1-2 months (idk). I have school and there's a lot of homework so yeah I didn't have the time to update. And also thank you for all the love and support I never thought my book would be this far! You guys are the best! I also apologized for this crappy chappie I know I know it's just that I didn't have a idea to do for this chapter... So anyways I promise I will update as soon as possible! Thank you for understanding love ya guys

-Mariz