03

I relax my muscles under his hold as he keeps leaning towards me. He nestles his head in the crook of my neck and that's when I jump, taken aback.

My eyes widen and my heart pumps fast. The tingles. What the hell is that? His nose trails a path from my jaw to my slightly exposed neck, leaving a fiery tingles behind. I'm so glad for my hoodie that covers my exposed skin. But what the hell is happening?

His chest is bare pressing against my covered one. I become aware of his body over mine.

I have never felt like this before. Never.

This is not the time to think what you have felt before or not, I scold myself mentally.

Sensing my relaxed form, he loosens his hold on my arm, hesitantly. I wait for him to think that I have surrendered.

But why is my heart thumping so wildly?

His mouth hovers over my ear, his breaths fanning over my skin. Just relax. Relax your muscles.

"Little dove." He whispers huskily in my ear, lust evident in his voice and that's when my senses slam into me with full force. Gritting my teeth, I wait for his next move.

"Before I get carried away let me ask you a question. What were you doing here all alone at this time?" He asks in low voice. My eyes dart around me to find his men have turned their backs towards us. Back straight,they stand guard around us like watch dogs!

Instead of replying,I continue to grit my teeth by now the sound of teeth gritting is loud enough for him to hear.

"You are a feisty little thing, aren't you?" He sighs, pulling back. He looks down at me with no expression on his face and I put up the same mask of blank face.

Tilting his head on one side, he asks me again but a little warning ringing in his voice,
"What were you doing here?"

"I was running away from some people."

I meet his eyes with challenge. A rage fills his eyes as he glares down at me.

"What?!" He rasps out, breathing heavily. I raise an eyebrow at him in question. He narrows down his eyes on me but his furious eyes don't leave their fire.

"Are you lying?" Leaning my head up, I glare up at him.

How dare he?

"I.Don't.Lie.Ever." I hiss out each word. And that's the truth. I don't lie. Lies end you in deep shit and this is the lesson that I have learned in many occasions. A surprise looks cross his features before it's gone quickly.

"Why are they after you?"

"I find it hard to believe that it's any of your business. And I would be glad if you just back off a little bit, you are crowding me."  I smile sweetly at him with a threatening look in my eyes.

"No." He smirks down at me coming closer again. Falling back, I look up at the trees surrounding us and sigh.

Always the stupid, pushy creatures. These men.

Closing my eyes, I breath in and out for few seconds and he? He just hovers over me like he has all the time in this world. Well I don't!

To quick for him to react, I pull my arms out his hold by twisting my arms and slam my elbow on his face.

"Fuck." He grunts pulling back, his hand holding his jaw. It will hurt like a bitch next day, just wait for it.

Putting my hands on the ground, push myself up before quickly grabbing his hair and slamming my knee on his face and he falls down on his knees.