Happy? Fun?

Ryu helped Siri get back into her dress then pulled his coat over her. Once they were inside his courtyard, he opened the carriage door and without any notice to his guards, he carried her out in his arms.

His guards were surprised as Ryu's actions, but they turned their head away, to give their Prince some privacy.

"Where --" Siri was about to say before she noticed that Ryu didn't keep up with appearances at the moment. Instead of sitting in his wheelchair and pretending that he was still The Useless Prince, he instead was carrying her in his arms as he walked to his house.

"Don't worry. No one is here." Ryu told her as he opened the door to his home. He quickly went upstairs and once inside his room, he lays her on his bed and stares down at her. Waiting for her to tell him that she wanted to go home. Waiting for her to tell him she changed her mind.

"You dare stand there the whole night when you brought me inside your bedroom?" Siri teased him as she perches herself up with her arms.

Ryu breaks into a devastating smile at her remark and slowly takes off his clothes. Siri's eyes greedily watches as he strips down one item of clothing at a time. His broad shoulders, chiseled and defined chest and abs, made her breath quicken.

When his pants dropped, Siri stared at this enlarged penis and swallowed her saliva again. She once told a rumor about his large penis, how was she suppose to know that she was telling the truth and not a lie.

"Take off your dress." Ryu ordered her.

And without even having to be told twice, Siri quickly got to her knees and started taking off her dress as quickly as possible. She threw the coat to one side and the dress to the other side, not caring where it went.

Ryu smiled as he watched Siri do his bidding as he touches himself, from base to tip, spreading his precum all over the length of his penis. When Siri was naked, she sat back down on her heels and watch as Ryu milked himself in front of her. His large hands moving back and forth and Siri was caught in a trance as she stared.

"Give me your hands." Ryu said as he opened his other hand out to her. Siri slowly gave her hand out to him and he guided her hand to his standing penis. Her hand covered him and he groaned.

"Too cold?" Siri wondered. Would it shrink back to it's original size or smaller due to her coldness?

"No." Ryu said through gritted teeth.

Siri took her other hand and with both hands she starts to jerk and tug on him. Ryu's hands comes up to her head and starts to take out all the pins in her hair. Slowly one by one, her hair comes down and falls down around her.

Ryu moans as her thumbs run over the tip of his penis over and over again, his precum dripping with each stroke. Ryu growls in frustration as he pushes Siri on to her back and hovers over her as he pushes her legs apart.

Ryu waits, giving her a last chance to change her mind, but instead, she wraps her legs around him and opens up to him. It was too late for Siri to turn away from him now. She was lost in him as he seems to be lost in her. A smile breaks through his usually stoic face and Siri returns a smile back.

Ryu's lips descends onto hers as he rubs her entrance with the head of his penis. Siri moaned into his mouth, whimpering as he kept teasing her.

"Ryu." She pleaded. Her breath came heavy as Ryu stares at Siri from above. Siri licked her lips as her hand comes up to hold his waist.

"You dare tease your Wife?" Siri said through her frustration.

"Em. This Husband dares." Ryu said as he teases her some more. His head descends on her breasts as his teeth lightly scrapes over her nipple, bringing them into stiff peaks before his tongue licks them in circles. His mouth covers her whole nipple, sucking and licking the tip until Siri's hands that were by his waist, came over his back and threaded through his hair. Her movements encouraged him even more as she lifted her hips to his penis so he could rub on her harder.

Ryu moaned loudly, unable to resist is tempting wife any longer. With the help of his hand, he guides his penis to her entrance and penetrates slowly into her. He watches her to see if there were any discomforts to her facial features and when his penis came to a stop, he knew it was time to penetrate through the wall and make her his forever.

"I'm sorry to bring you any pain." Ryu told her. "Forgive me this one time. The next time it won't hurt so much. I promise you."

Siri was going to tell him that she understood, but Ryu didn't give her a chance. In one fluid moment, Ryu pushed his way through and broke through the wall that was evidence of her maidenhood. Siri screamed out her pain and Ryu stilled himself inside of her. Ryu kissed every part of her face as tears ran down her eyes. The pain was too great for Siri. She breathed through her mouth to calm herself and get use to the pain that resonated through her body. Ryu waited until her tears ran dry and there were no more painful reactions to her face.

"Are you okay?" Ryu asked.

Siri nodded as she took deeper breaths. "We can continue."

Ryu kissed her lips tenderly as he started moving in and out of her. Her legs tighten themselves around him as he built momentum between them. The pain and pleasure mix in with each other and became euphoria as her walls suddenly tightened around him, hitting her by surprise. She cried out his name again, then buried her head between the crook of his neck.

Ryu's pumping became faster and harder as her encouraging pleas and whimpers drove him to work himself harder. Ryu grabbed hold of one of her legs and bent it over his shoulder, tightening her walls even further.

Within a couple more thrust into her, Ryu grunted as his thumb came down to her clitoris and circle it several times, bring her to her climax within moments of him losing himself inside of her.

He could feel her walls vibrating around him as he put her leg down on the bed and pulled her to him as he turn around so he could lie on his back. Her head lied on his chest as one of her hands threads his hair while her other arm rests on his shoulder. His hands plays with her hair as her legs rests on the outside of his legs. His penis still inside of her as the last of the waves of their love making ended. Siri could feel him shrink inside of her and she felt full and content.

"Happy?" Ryu asked.

"Em."

"Having fun?" He asked her again. He used those same words several times earlier on in the day which made her laugh.

"Em." She answered the same way. "Aren't you?"

"As long as Wife is having fun. Husband is having fun as well." Ryu answered the same way as well. Siri watched Ryu, entranced by him as a devastating smile was plastered on his face. She stared at him memorizing every detail about him and he was beautiful.