Blast off

Sometimes, things are written. They are continued, and either stop or continue still. This is the latter of those two. (Anyone who gets what im referencing gets 20 RP (Reference Points), If you dont go watch Scanners)

Ok enough of my nerdy ass talking... actually no its not sorry. I am sorry about the delay between this part and the last one. I really threw off my sleeping schedule these last couple weeks. Plus at the time I am writing this I am away in the lovely country of Switzerland.

(This is a small part of the town of Chur, the oldest town in Switzerland and home to the longest toboggan run in Europe

(This is a small part of the town of Chur, the oldest town in Switzerland and home to the longest toboggan run in Europe. History kids)

Yes so Im sorry for the de0lay and I hope that you all enjoy.

Yang POV

So some things happened. After meeting (Y/N)'s mom and the other Vault hunters from his homeworld of Pandora, Professor Ozpin assembled all of us involved in the cafeteria. After a lot of debate it was decided that me and Sarah would be sent up into space aboard Hel, apparently the giant robot is space worthy, who knew, and would set up a fast travel point on the enemys base for the other to invade through... (Also anyone raising the argument of Lilith teleporting them all shush. Space robot)

Yang: Ill be honest I have never been more confused in my life. But that confusion will have to take a back seat as I need to get (Y/N) back.
I say to myself unaware of everyone hearing me talking to myself about getting the guy I might be in love with back.

Ruby: You really like him don't you?
My sister asks teasingly. I stutter and turn red earning a laugh from everyone else as we head outside to the port that would be used for Hels takeoff (Is it just me or does that sound really bloody cool).

Yang: Yeah... I do. I've always been a thrill seeker, so a badass Alien warrior whos cute, selfless, kind and enjoys my jokes is just perfect to me. Also I doubt life will be boring with him around. I mean look at everything thats happened so far in the few days he's been here. I just need to get him back. Or at least tell him how I feel.
I rant pouring my heart into every word. Ozpin steps forward alongside Lilith. Mark summons Hel who stands on the platform equipping the drones like rocket engines. The defence drone on its back and healing drone splitting into two to attach to its legs.

Sarah: You ready Yang?
She asks me as she places a hand on my shoulder. I see a strange box in her hand that clicks and connects to my shoulder.

Yang: Wait whats that thing?
I answer with a question ignoring hers. (Y/N)'s mom steps forwards holding out another one that she attaches to Sarahs shoulder.

Athena: These are O2 Kits, or OZKits if you're my wife. Theyll help you breathe up in space. These ones have been modified with a higher capacity and drainage rate at the cost of being able to butt slam.
She says that as its a normal sentence. Sarah nods... as if its a normal sentence!?
- Now you go get that Fast travel point set up so we can get my son back.
She says with a hint of worry clear in her voice. We nod and climb onto Hels shoulders.

Mark: Ok, Youll have 30 minutes of oxygen thanks to the upgraded O2 kits. Hel will get you to Remnants moon in just under that. The fast travel device is stored in Hels inventory. Just press the button next to his head to retrieve it.
He explains to us. We locate the button and nod confirming to him that we see it. The drones appear and attach to the back and legs of Hel.

Claptrap: Will it make him dance?
The robot asks excitedly. He recieved groans from the other vault hunters.

Axton: After the incident with the constructor I hope not.
He chuckles whilst some of the others nod in agreement.

Sarah: lets get this show on the road already. I'm gonna make those ex corporate militia punks pay for taking my... I mean our (Y/N).
She says enthusiastically. Mark sighs and starts the count down.

Ruby: Be careful sis.
She calls out. There are similar calls from the others to the both of us as Mark reaches the final part. 3... 2... 1...

Mark: Blast Off!
He yells as the machine shoots into the sky leaving remnant behind. I close my eyes for a moment, or a minute, but Sarahs screams of excitement get me to open my eyes.

We look around us to see the infinate cosmos surrounding us. The moon above and Remnant below. I stare amazed realising that this was beyond my wildest dreams. I notice the O2 Kit covering my head allowing me to breathe, I am curious about that buttslam thing though.

Sarah: Its Beautiful.
The purple haired siren comments in awe. I smile agreeing with her. I am about to respond to her comment when we hear a metal clink. We look down to see the back of Hel splitting as the drone detaches and dissapears into the blue light.

Yang: Ohhh thats not good.
I say looking back at Sarah. She sighs and looks at me.

Sarah: What. No bad jokes to be made? Maybe our plans are falling apart.
She jokes and sighs. She then smiles at me before pressing the button on Hel. A blue light shines and a small box appears.
-Look. There is a way to complete this mission but it does mean that one of us will have to wait behind. Ill boost your gauntlets power like I did (Y/N)s sword and shield when you all fought that vault Guardian. You go to the station and set the Fast travel system up. Ill join you there then.
She says seriously. I know that there is no time for arguing over this. I take the box and attach it to my hip before holding my hands out.

Yang: Ill be as fast as a comet. Dont wanna leave a lady waiting too long.
I joke and she groans placing her hands on my gauntlets (not an ennuendo).

Sarah: Do you come up with these on the spot or do you have to plan-et.
She responds and we laugh for a moment. She then takes a deep breath as her tattoos glow bright blue.

I watch as the blue light envelops them. She grins and takes her hands away as the light fades. I look and see my ember celicas usual bright yellow paintjob is now lilac matching my eyes with a red tint. Other than that there are no other changes but they feel different.

Sarah: Now hurry. (Y/N)s waiting~.
She teases and giggles. I give her a tight hug partially to get back for that but mostly to reassure her. I jump up away from Hel's floating body and push my fists back.

Sarah POV

I watch as Yang punches back and pillars of fire erupt from her gauntlets. She flies off into the infinate darkness around us screaming excitedly. I watch the trail of fire eventually turn and shoot towards the broken moon. Hel makes a series of inquisitive beeping sounds and I chuckle.

Sarah: Of course I do.
I giggle and we watch together waiting.

(Donezo. As I said before im sorry for how long this took. I have to share a room with my brother her which makes it hard as he is a, as i like to call, piss artist. I will be returning home next week so youll just have to wait till then for the next part. Until then...

 Until then

Bird. Adios)