25.✔

Ben's POV (Pass the tissue box around)

I can feel the blood pumping through my veins as I'm running towards the fence.

I take in sharp breaths as I run as fast as my legs will take me, I have to get to out of this field. I must get back to Mom, Dad and Cassandra, I can't let these men catch me or I'm done for. I pick up my speed as I hear my name being cursed in the cold night air. I start to see a light coming from behind me and begin to panic, they're going to find me, I know they are. But I just can't let them. I turn my head around just enough to see where the light is coming from, Louis (I think his name is) has a flashlight and is scanning the field with it.

"COME ON KID, I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!" He yelled anger laced in his words.

I begin to panic even more as his voice was dangerously close to where I'm at. I quickly start running faster towards the fence, they can't catch me. It's un telling what they would do to me this time. I have to get back to Cassandra and protect her from that psycho man, I can't let him hurt her anymore. I was all she had...

I continue to run even though my legs feel like they're on fire from the bullet Harry shot into my leg, Niall tried to get it out but I'm pretty sure he just made it worse. All he did was take a knife and dig it in my leg. I thought I might die, I actually prayed to God that he would just end it now but I guess he had better plans in mind for I'm still some how alive. I was very thankful when I passed out while he tried to fish the bullet out of my thigh but when I woke up it was still there and my leg was on fire similar to the pain I'm feeling now.

I still pushed on even though the pain was almost unbearable. I knew I had to get back to Cassie.

"Come out, come out..." I hear a devilish voice sing.

I stop dead in my tracks not moving a muscle. I hear the sound of foot steps making their way closer to me, I don't see the flashlight though, he must have turned it off. I quietly jog over to a nearby tree and hide behind it.

"Come on, Louis. Let's just go back, he's obviously not going to come out." I heard Niall try to convince Louis to go back to the warehouse.

"Oh shut the hell up! We're going to find him." He yelled at his friend.

My breathing began to quicken at the thought of them not leaving 'til I'm back in their arms. I sink down to the ground trying to make myself invisible as much as possible praying to God they don't find my hiding spot. The foot steps start to fade out giving me hope that they're just going to go look somewhere else. I look around the big tree I'm currently hiding behind trying to see if I can see any sign of them. Once the coast is clear I stand up from my sitting position and take off running towards the fence that's only fifteen feet away.

When I'm only few feet away I feel a pair of strong arms grab me by the waist. I start screaming but there's no hope, we're out in the middle of nowhere. I feel tears begin to fall as the strong arms start to carry me back to the warehouse.

"You're going to regret running from us kid." Louis snarled and threw me over his shoulder.

* * *

I felt my body hit the floor as Louis threw me down. I hit the concrete flooring hard making me cry out in pain and Louis gets down to my level.

"Now which weapon should I use..." Louis smiled evilly as he pulled out a gun and a pocket knife.

I shook my head at him as tears filled my blue eyes. He put his hand on my thigh pushing on the bullet wound making me wince in pain.

"Oh, does that hurt?" He asked knowing that in fact, it did hurt.

"Y-yes." I croaked out.

"Well too bad!" He yelled in my face

He held his knife in front of my face and slowly started to dig into my now throbbing thigh. I screamed out in pain letting the tears flow, he just laughed evilly at the pain I was going through. He raised the knife up before jamming it back into my leg. I screamed so loud I thought my lungs might burst.

Blood began to pour out of the wound as he took the now crimson red object out of my thigh. Blood started to surround the spot where I was sitting and I started to feel light headed at the loss of blood but I managed to get out a couple of last words before I entered a world of darkness.

"You monster! I hope you die!" And those were my last words before I slowly started to slip away from the cruel world.

__________________________________________________________________________

I feel like a monster...

Okay so since a lot of you liked the Question/Answer chapter I'm going to do another one so comment down below a question you want me to answer!