Chapter 43: The end of the story?

Back on the Isle a young girl wearing a black hoodie with the hood up, a red and black dress that falls to the start of her knees, and red heels with black diamonds is walking down the street.

Quinn: I will keep quiet You won't even know I'm here You won't suspect a thing You won't see me in the mirror But I crept into your heart You can't make me disappear Til I make you. {She smiles as she turns a corner.} I made myself at home in the cobwebs and the lies I'm learning all your tricks I can hurt you from inside I made myself a promise You would never see me cry Til I make you. {People coward away from her as she walks past them} You'll never know what hit you Won't see me closing in I'm gonna make you suffer This hell you put me in I'm underneath your skin the devil within You'll never know what hit you. {Stops at the front of a building.} I will be here When you think you're all alone Seeping through the cracks I'm the poison in your bones My love is your disease I won't let it set you free Til I break you. {Smiles as she looks up at the sigh on the building, 'Off with your Hair salon' keeps on walking down alleys} You'll never know what hit you Won't see me closing in I'm gonna make you suffer This hell you put me in I'm underneath your skin the devil within You'll never know what hit you. {Passes the Jolly Roger.} I tried to be the lover to your nightmare Look what you made of me Now I'm a heavy burden that you can't bear Look what you made of me Look what you made of me I'll make you see. {Stands on the edge of a dock and looks out to Auradon.} You'll never know what hit you Won't see me closing in I'm gonna make you suffer This hell you put me in. {Pulls her hood down reveling her dark red hair that falls to her shoulders.} I'm underneath your skin the devil within You'll never know what hit you. {Smiles a wicked evil smile as she pulls out her red heart shaped necklace she is wearing.} The devil within You'll never know what hit you.

"What? You didn't think this was the end of the story? Did you?" Quinn starts laughing as she turns her attention back to Auradon.

Thank you SO much for all the people who have read this story, I never expected to get as many readers as I did, I appreciate every single one of you. Your support means EVERYTHING to me and I hope that you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it.