Chapter 16

Lauren just couldn't keep her eyes off her girlfriend. She was just giddy the entire night, not able to get even a bit of rest, staying up to think about how lucky she was to be able to call Camila her girlfriend and constantly sneaking light kisses on her soft skin.

"Stop staring." Camila complained, moving her palm to cover Lauren's face. She giggled and pushed her hand away.

"Stop looking so beautiful then goddamn." Lauren replied, pulling Camila's waist to pull her closer.

"Stop. I can't handle the sweetness. It's like 4 AM in the fucking morning."

"It's 6.15"

"Same difference."

"What? No-"

"They're both before my wake up call so they share a similarity, which is: NOT THE TIME TO BE AWAKE. So shut up, hug me and go to sleep." Camila turned so her face was facing Lauren's. She gave her nose a light kiss and laid her forehead on Lauren's, before closing her eyes in an attempt to fall back asleep.

"But Camz, I can't sleep and I'm bored."

Camila sighed.

"Camz." Poke
"Camila." Poke
"Baby." Poke
"Babe." Poke
"Mi amor." Poke
"Bitch." Poke

Camila chuckled, before rubbing her eyes furiously. Goddamn, she was so tired but her girlfriend seemed to be a clingy asshole who have no understanding in the concept of time.

"I thought you liked me." Lauren pouted.

"Of course I do!"

"You can't even wake up early for me?" Camila lifted her eyebrows and stared at Lauren as if she was crazy.

"Princess, id do anything for you. But I'd do it at noon or in the evening like any normal person because I NEED MY SLEEP WOMAN." Lauren laughed at Camila's tone and she felt bad when she noticed the obvious drowsiness on her face.

"You're lucky I like you."

"What do you mean?"

"If you weren't my girlfriend, I would've cut your body into half and feed it to Dinah's dogs. But hey- I like you so I'm keeping your annoying ass." Lauren laughed again at her aggressive joke and cuddled further into Camila.

--
The whole school was shook.

Camren was officially their new power couple. It was inevitable, they both knew it. Lauren was practically their school's golden girl and was the most popular senior around.

Camila didn't quite enjoy the attention. She just wanted her girlfriend's eyes on her, not every other curious or judging pairs.

She held Lauren closely as she heard a group of boys walking towards them.

"Camz you okay?"

"Hmmph." Camila nodded.

"Damn Lauren. You tapping that ass?" A jock commented, winking at the two Cubans as his friends laughed at his stupid joke.

Lauren saw red and was about to strike but her smol bean of a girlfriend held her back.

"No Camz- I need to show them that-"

"It's okay baby." Camila whispered in her ears, wrapping her waist from behind as Lauren's eyes followed the boy's trail.

"It's not okay- it's disgusting-"

"We don't need more attention Lolo... talk to him later." Camila kissed her cheeks, rubbing her waist in an effort to calm her down.

"But Camz..."