Kidnapped

I was currently walking to class when suddenly somebody grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the janitors closet. When I looked to see who 'kidnapped' me at the moment it was non other then.....

Adrien Rider.

I gave him my 'what-the-fuck-are-you-doing look' , and he just looked at me with his intimidating emerald colored gaze. I was trying to think what he possibly wanted to do with me in a closet and then it hit me.

Wait, is he coming out of the closet with me?

Wait, this is to sudden; even though its not a secret that I am bisexual. But still.....

"Have you started the project yet?" He said with his deep and husky voice.

Thank God, that was the only thing he wanted.

"No", I told him bluntly; of course I haven't started it,  I need him to start it.

"Why?"

"Because, I need to do it with my partner." I told him pointing out the obvious.

"If i remember correctly, I told you to do it alone; in other words, by yourself."

"And if I remember correctly, I told you 'no'". I pointed out to him my answer from that day; can't the word 'no' go into his thick head.

"God, your so stubborn." He said, slightly irritated and rubbing his temple.

"So, I have been told."

"Fine, we will do the project together." He said throwing his hands in the air, as he surrendered.

I just smirked with my victory.

"But in one condition; we do it outside the school. I don't want people knowing I'm hanging out with you." He said giving me a disgusted look.

"Don't worry, I don't want people knowing I'm hanging out with a dumbass either." I snapped back.

"Listen here you." He said while grabbing my collar. "Your little mouth is going to get you in trouble someday." He said between gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry, my mouth can't control itself when it's presented to stupidity as low as yours." I said with a smirk crafted on my face. His face turned red and you could see a small vein pop out of his empty head.

"That's it!" He yelled and was about to punch me when all of a sudden the door opened, stopping Adrien in his tracks.

When I turned my head to see who it was, it was Mr. Johnson. Man how I love this teachers timing.

"Mr. Rider, what are you doing in the janitor closet with Hunter?" He said now noticing the situation that I was in. His gaze looked at my gripped collar and to Adrien's incomplete punch towards my face. Then he saw me, I tried to look scared to let him settle the situation as a nerd being bullied by a jock.

"I will not tolerate bullying in this school, now Adrien if you will accompany me to the principles office to talk about your punishment ." He said signaling Adrien to follow him; Adrien had a pissed out look and let go of me and left the closet. He glanced at me and I gave him a smile.

'See you at 5 after school.' I mouthed towards him and he looked even more pissed off from my statement.

I tried to hold in my laughter, because I didn't want the teacher to send me to the principle as well.

I then grabbed my stuff and went to class, that I was late too; thanks to Rider. But it was worth it, seeing his pissed off face.

Today will be fun.