copyright + thanks

Thank you for clicking this book, Girls Of Effulgence

Thank you for clicking this book, Girls Of Effulgence. By doing so, you're making a small writer here very happy.

WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS FEELS!
And is also under maintenance. I, the author, am rewriting most of the book to make it a bit tidier.

I'm so glad to introduce my second fantasy BTS Fanfiction. I really hope each and every one of you, the fans and non-fans, enjoy this story. :)

As long as nobody copies (plagiarizes) this book, I will be happy. I really hope you'll be entertained by this book's craziness.

If you'd like to see the copyright, go look in the description. If I find you copying, I'll kindly ask you to take down the copied material.

But I really am a nice person, this just the regulations... I'm reading from a script, I promise you.

A little disclaimer: This book is indeed based off of the South Korean band BTS. However, anyone can read this because I don't use their real Asian names in this (too often). Since they are the Seven Deadly Sins, they are called Pride, Greed, Wrath (etc.), instead of something crazy for non-fans, like "Jung Hoseok." You don't need to know anything about BTS to read this, however, if you are a fan, you may pick up a few fandom jokes hidden inside.

I hope you all enjoy.

- Rae