A//N

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hey everyone, Miya here! I just wanted to let you all know my plans for this story. Since school will be starting up for me in about two weeks, I sadly won't be able to post a chapter 3 times a week like I wish I could. Hopefully, I'll be able to get you guys a chapter or two a week if I'm lucky. I have a habit of writing long chapters that take me a while. 

My hope right now is that I'll be able to give you guys a chapter every Friday and maybe one during the weekend so I can have the rest of the week to write it. I'm sure that school will give me a more set schedule and I'll let you guys know right away if anything changes!<3

Another update for the story is that I'm planning on making fun interview-like chapters since I love it when you guys get curious about the characters in this story! Whenever any of you have any questions about any of the characters, let me know in the comments and I might just add it into an interview chapter! 

Think of this: If any of you could meet any of the characters in my story WereCat, who would you like to meet and what questions would you ask them?

I know that not everyone reads these A//N chapters. But for the ones who are reading this, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Seeing you guys liking this story really means the world to me and it's one of the main reasons why I continue writing this.

Don't worry! I have plans for SO MANY chapters in the future, it just takes me forever to write them and I've been super busy this whole summer >.< SO DON'T LOSE HOPE! I'll try to start updating as soon as I can!

You guys seriously make me so happy and I'm trying to write like 3 chapters at the same time right now so that I can update regularly and it's just been tiring me out. Sleep is important though! 

WISH ME LUCK!~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-mrs_miyamura

<3<3<3<3