Chapter Twelve

"Well... I had a dream, and in that dream, Jared told me he liked me. As in love. I'm not sure how to react. It was in a dream, so that doesn't mean he actually likes me. Do you think he actually likes me?" I wiped a tear from her cheek, unsure of why she was truly crying. "Christine, I think that is completely up to him. I can't say whether he likes you or not, so it's whatever he decides. Anyhow, I do believe there is something between you two." My mom stood up and smiled at me before walking out of my bedroom.

Following not far behind, I made my way down to the kitchen with Lana. "Hey, mom.What were you upset about when you came and woke me up?" "When you were violently shaking, I wasn't sure what was going on. The only thing that came to my mind was that you were having a seizure, and I wasn't sure how to react." Lana chuckled. "I'm glad you're okay." She says, hugging me. As I hugged her back, I smiled and thought of this amazing life I've had for the past month, and how much of a blessing Lana really was. As someone my age, you wouldn't expect to get adopted, let alone with a celebrity, who also happens to be from your favorite show.

Although Lana said she didn't want me going to work, for obvious reasons, I wanted to go anyway. I wanted to talk to Jared now more than ever. "Hey, mom, even if I don't have any actual work today, I want to go with you. I want to talk to Jared. I've been avoiding him this morning, and I just want to talk to him in person." Looking at her phone, Lana noticed she didn't ha*ve to be on set until later this evening. and she suggested that I waited until she left. "I think I'm going to call Jen and see if she can pick me up in an hour. I just want to talk to Jared." "As much as I want you to stay home, I'll let you go. Go get a shower before you go anywhere, please. You missed your shower yesterday due to rushing." She chuckled. 

Running upstairs, I looked through my closet to find a decent shirt. Picking out at peach colored crop top, I set it on my bed so that I was able to grab a pair of shorts out of my dresser. Due to the events today, I took a quick, but thorough shower so that I could get to set faster. After I was dressed, I picked up my phone to see that Jen would be able to pick me up in a half hour, so I plugged in my hairdryer and began to dry my hair, so I was able to straighten it right after. Running downstairs about twenty-five minutes later. 

I grabbed my bag, kissed Lana, and ran outside to see Jen walking up to the door. "Was I late?" I asked her, laughing. "Nope! I was just coming up to talk to your mom for a moment. You can go wait in the car, I picked Jared up as well." Watching Jen walk inside, I managed to take a deep breath and took a moment to think about what I was going to say once I got to the car.

"Hey, Jared, I'm sorry for ignoring your texts. I had the weirdest dream last night and you were in it. I wasn't really sure how to talk to you about it. Or if I even wanted to say anything." He glances at me through the rearview mirror and looked away. Before I knew it, Jared was in the backseat with me. "Chrissy, its okay. I had an odd dream you were in too. That's WHY I texted you. I was asking you if you had a similar dream. Honestly, I'm not sure it was a dream. It felt too real." Jared proceeded to tell me everything that happened in his dream, and it completely added up to my dream. "So, you know everything that happened, huh? Even the parts that happened between the two of us?" I asked, just trying to make things a little less awkward. "Yep. Everything. I can't believe how accurate the dream, was though. Everything was true. Nothing was incorrect, at least on my side it was. I'm not sure if what you said was true, that's up to you, but it would be neat." Jared smirked. About a minute later, Jen walked back out and got in the car. At first, she didn't notice Jared in the back seat with me, until she peaked in the rearview mirror, and saw him. "Oh, do I need to give you two a little more time together? Did I intrude on something?" "No, you didn't intrude," I laughed. "We were just discussing a dream we both had last night that was freakishly real." We finally left my house after Jared and I discussed the dream with Jennifer. 

Finally making it to set, Jared and I made our way to my trailer to talk some more. "Christine Marie, I just wanted to say that you're gorgeous. I know you just moved here last month, and you probably don't feel the same, but I have feelings for you and I just wanted to let you know how much you truly mean to me." Blushing, I listened to Jared. I don't think I've ever crushed on someone like this before, so I wasn't really sure how to react. "Awe, Jared. I feel the same way. The dream made me realize what my true feelings were, and now that we're talking about this, I just wanted to say that I've kind of had a crush on you since the first season of the show." Thinking about what I had just said, I chuckled. "That sounds totally cliche, and you've probably heard it from tons of girls, but I truly mean it." As soon as I finished my sentence, Jared kissed me. It took me by surprise at first, but I kind of really enjoyed it, I won't lie.

-----------

Ugh, It's been tooooo long since the last chapter was updated, and I'M SORRY. I fell behind in school, which always comes first. The next chapter is being written right now, and should be up tomorrow, or Monday. :)

-

How are we liking th story so far? Will Christine and Jared last? Keep reading to find out.