Chapter Fifty-Eight

WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEX SCENES.  PLEASE DON'T READ IT IF IT'S NOT YOUR THING.  IF YOU'RE UNDER SIXTEEN.  Mmmm.....WHAT YOU DOING READING THIS ANYWAY??  BACK OUT OF HERE NOW!!!

The swimming hole was in the curve of the river. A deep calm pond had formed in the nook. Someone had made a rope swing on one of the branches of the tall gum which shaded the area.

Rob laid out the blanket and dropped the bag of junk food on it. He looked at Becky and said, "Do you want to ask me this question or swim first." He grinned and held out his hands. "If we're gonna fight maybe we should have a swim first cause it'll be a waste if we have to go home before swimming because of a fight." She nodded so he stripped off his shirt and shoes, and then said, "I brought an extra t-shirt if you forgot your swimmers."

"I've got them." Becky nudged her head at the tree. "I have to change so you've got to turn around."

"Okay." Rob grinned and jumped into the water. He swam towards the stronger current, waited a while, and then paddled slowly backwards. When his feet touched the bottom he figured he'd given Becky enough time so he turned around. She was dipping her toes into the water.

"It's cold," she squealed.

"It's not. You're being a whimp." Rob watched her take another step. She was wearing her bikini bottoms and sunshirt. "If you don't hurry up I'll throw you in."

Becky took another step. The water lapped at her thighs. She shrieked again, "It's freezing."

"Not when you're in." Rob wiped water from his face and took a step towards her.

"Don't you dare, Rob." Becky backed up as she saw him smile. "I'm doing it, so let me."

"You're doing it the wrong way." Rob took another step. "If you jump straight in, it's one quick gush of cold then you don't feel it. Doing it your way drags it out."

"Okay. I'll do it your way but you have to back up." She flicked her hands at him. "Back up."

Rob grabbed her. Becky screamed as he lifted her, and then threw her into deeper water. She came up gasping. "You bastard!"

"You're in now." Rob laughed and splashed her face. She spluttered so he laughed some more, sank into the water, put his arms around her waist and drew her towards him. Rob wiped the water from her face, and then kissed her. "I don't want to fight, Becky, but what's your question?" As he spoke he ran his hands under her swimshirt to touch her skin. He kissed her again.

Becky wrapped her arms around his neck. She loved the way he kissed and touched her. "I don't want to fight either."

"So what's the problem?" Rob looked into her eyes and ran his fingers behind her ear.

"I saw Lizzy at the movies last night. She was with her brother so they sat with us." Becky didn't know how to word it.

Rob cocked his head and peered at her.

She took a breath. "She said you and Trin. That. Well...you and Trin are having sex." Becky focused on his eyes. They went from curious to shock to concern, and then what she thought was sadness. "Are you? Are you having sex with Trin? I know she said she was going to try it on you but that was before..."

Rob put his fingers on Becky's lips. He nodded.

Becky immediately shoved him away.

"Wait." Rob grabbed her again. "We did. Not now. Not since us."

She pushed against him once more.

"Becky." Rob jerked her to him. "Becky. Listen. We did but not since you and I. Shit." He could see she had tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry. It was before you and I. Becky I wouldn't do that while I'm with you. I don't know how Lizzy found out about it but Trin and I made a pact not to tell anyone." Rob felt her trying to distance herself from him. "Becky. I promise it was before us." He lifted her face. "It just happened. She hit on me so it happened. I'm not going to lie but it was before us, Becky. It'll never happen again. I wouldn't do that to you." Rob sighed and held her close. "I like you a lot, Becky. A real lot and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. I promise." He looked down at her face again.