Chocolates and crushes

Jennie's POV

"Kookie-yahhhh,  tell your sister to call me... "

I look at Jin messing around with Jungkook who's busy playing an online game with Jimin in the living room.

I was sitting in the living room,  my casted foot sitting at the top of the table.

I laughed at how Jungkook just pushed his hyung away.

"Yah!!! I'm older than you!" Jin remarked as he tries to pull Jungkook.

"Namjoon told noona that you tried to flirt with Jennie when you saw her."

My brows furrowed upon hearing my name. Who's her noona by the way?

Plus,  I don't really remember him flirting with me. If he's talking about the first time I saw them, it was a little obvious that he's just teasing me because I looked shy. And for the few days that I've stayed with them,  I've come to realize that Jin just loves telling people that he's handsome.

"I'm sorry but I'd like to pull myself out of trouble. I don't like any unnie getting mad at me or something." I told them.

Hobi sat beside me. "Don't mind them. Jungkook was only messing around with Jin hyung"

I nodded in response. At least I want everything to be clear.

"Wait, is Jungkook's noona Jin oppa's girlfriend?" I asked. I don't really know a lot about the boys.

"Have you been living in a cave?" Hobi looked at me exasperated.

Jimin heard the conversation and paused the game while Taehyung and Yoongi came inside the living room as well.

I covered my eyes a little when I realized that V was not wearing any top.

I sigh in relief when Yoongi pulls V back and kicked his butt. "Go back to your room and put something on."

Taehyung grunt but when he saw me looking awkward, he immediately obliged.

I looked at Yoongi and smiled but he just rolled his eyes before he spoke, "What are you guys talking about?"

"Yah, Jennie doesn't know about Jisoo." Hobi exclaimed as if I was so stupid for not knowing.

"Really?" Jungkook smiled.

"Why, do I have to know her?" I honestly asked.

"Nope. It's just that, you not knowing her means you're really not our fan or a saesang which makes us more comfortable." Jimin chimed in.

"Ow." I replied. "So who's Jisoo?"

"She's my girlfriend," Yoongi said.

I don't know but my heart clenched a little after he said that, I don't even know why.

"Shut up Yoongi. I knew you had a crush on my girlfriend." Jin exclaimed throwing Yoongi a pillow. Yoongi just caught it and lay down on the cushion.

"She's my best friend and I'm still not forgiving you for hurting her," he replied,  his eyes already close.

"That was six months ago. I already apologized and she had forgiven me already."

Jungkook faced everyone. "I'm still mad at you. And what did you do this time that made her not to contact you?"

"I honestly don't know."

Jungkook's face soften. "Oh no. I knew it. My sister must have realized that you're not good enough for her."

I can't help but laugh after Jin lunged himself to their maknae.

"Shut up!!!!"

Just then,  Taehyung came back, this time,  he's now wearing a shirt.