chapter 12: Park

"Do you want some?" You asked, making him glare at you.

"First I got you ice cream. Now this?!" He looked around.

"What? You need a break. Enjoy the nature, it's not everyday we go to the park. Ugh, You're so uptight." You muttered and he looked at you in disbelief.

"Come on. Taste the ice cream!" You whined while trying to feed him.

"No, get that spoon away from me." He backed away from the spoon.

You rolled your eyes before pinching his thigh. He yelped which gave you enough time to shove the spoon into his mouth. He had no choice but to taste it.

"How is it?" You grinned and he made on a "disgusted face", indicating that it tasted horrible.

"Fine." You groaned before eating another scoop of the ice cream.

"Okay, maybe it's a little nice." Jimin nodded and you scoffed.

"It is nice. It's just that your taste buds are weird." You muttered but he went in for another spoonful.

"What do you think you're doing?" You asked and he just looked at the ice cream.

"I told you it's nice!" You exclaimed.

"Yeah, whatever. Just give me some more." He rolled his eyes and you gave the cup to him but he shook his head.

"What now?" You asked.

"You have to feed me," Jimin said and you gawked at him.

"Don't be a lazy ass, do it yourself." You muttered and he frowned.

"You're lazy too since you don't want to feed me." He folded his arms and you narrowed your eyes at him, "Fine."

"You took a big scoop!" You whined and he just licked the ice cream.

"Well, you're the one who gave me a lot." He said while opening his mouth for more.

"Oh, you think I will give you more?" You laughed, taking another scoop for yourself.

"Hey!" You shouted when he tried to take the spoon away from you.

"Get away from me." You laughed as you ran away from him.

He pouted, trying to catch you. Taehyung groaned when he realised that he had to run to catch up with both of you.

"Yah! Watch out where you're going!" A guy yelled when you accidentally bumped into him.

"I'm so sorry." You muttered an apology and the guy snickered.

"Good thing that you're pretty." He touched your chin and you immediately flinched.

"Um sorry, but I have to go." You looked down before turning around.

"Where do you think you're going." He laughed mockingly as he grasped your wrist.

"Hey!" You whimpered in pain while Jimin tried to find you because he had lost you after you ran too far away from him.

"I don't think you should be doing this." You pointed out and the guy laughed even louder.

"Where is she?" Jimin asked while Taehyung bent down to catch his breath.

"Wait." Taehyung paused while panting for air.

"How can she just disappear-"

"Is that her?" Taehyung asked as he pointed.

"Get away from me!" You started yelling and the guy quickly covered your mouth.

You squirmed when he carried you. You tried hitting him but he didn't give in. Jimin saw and quickly ran to you.

"Hey! Excuse me, that's my wife!" Jimin shouted while running to the guy.

"This is your wife?" The guy gulped.

"Let her go before I call the police." Jimin folded his arms and the guy hesitated at first but later, he just pushed you away.

"But this-"

"Are you going to insult her?" Jimin asked and the guy slightly nodded his head.

"Only I can insult her. That's my job." Jimin said before pulling you to somewhere safe.

"Are you okay?" He asked and you just glared at him.

"Was that a good thing or a bad thing-or were you just trying to embarrass me?" You folded your arms and he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, no thank you? You almost got kidnapped or whatever he was going to do to you." He muttered and you sighed.

"Fine, thank you." You stomped off from the place and walked to the car.

"Wait." You turned around to go back to him before punching his shoulder.

"Ow! what was that for!" He hissed in pain as you punched him.

"A token of hatred for you, from me." You said.

-

Guys, I'm deciding to include you all in the book.

This is how it's going to work:

1. You know there are chapters called [ @knews ]

2. Imagine you're a person watching the Jimin's and her TV show.

3. I'll give you the topic and you comment down below,

example (for the next chapter of @knews):

@knews OMG JIMIN'S WIFE IS SO PRETTY AND FUNNY.

comments:

[ and you guys will write the comments, either good or bad ]

Your username can be different from your wattpad's or the same.

Example of comments:

I AGREE. (Your comment)
- (the username that you want me to put in)

-----

So now the real one is: (still the same)

@knews OMG JIMIN'S WIFE IS SO PRETTY AND FUNNY.

Comments: (write down here)

-

Edited.