26

...

yoongi was calling jimin's mother as he raced down the streets to his home. tears rushed down his cheeks and he slammed on the steering wheel in anger.

"hello?"

he smiled in relief. "miss park! it's jimin," he rushed out. "i'm sorry for never telling you, but i'll give you the full story line soon. but—"

"what about my son, yoongi?"

"h-he swallowed a bunch of pills. i saw it on camera, but at first i thought it was the film, but he did it! he really did," he said softly at the end.

jimin's mother let out a gasp. he could tell she dropped to the ground due to the metal clanking and phone dropping.

he hung up the phone as he tossed it in his back seat, not even caring if it cracked. he pulled into jimin's driveway, not bothering to shut off his car or anything.

he bursted into the home and looked around before rushing upstairs. he slammed the door open to jimin's room. he saw the camera laying on his bed and the bathroom door closed.

knocking he yelled for jimin. "are you okay? jimin?"

when he received no response, he opened the door to see jimin laying on the ground, eyes peeled open, empty pill bottle in his hands.

yoongi cried out and picked him up, setting him on his lap. "jiminie, no," he cried. "what have you done?" he hugged jimin tightly until he heard the faint noise of ambulance sirens.

minutes later, he was standing out in the cold, watching jimin being pulled into the vehicle.

"kid? are you coming in?" the man asked, before closing the door.

"uh," yoongi hesitated. "no. i have important business to do." he bowed his head and backed up. he watched as the ambulance drove away before storming to his car.

...

"today was so fun," taehyung chuckled.

they were sat on the couch of jungkook's living room. they were dangerously close to each other which made taehyungs heart stutter.

"jimin should just learn to stay out of our way," jungkook snorted. "i kinda feel bad though. what did he even do to you?"

taehyung sighed. "what did jimin do to deserve this?"

"yeah. i mean my reason was that he broke my heart and fell for my shitty step-brother."

taehyung nodded at jungkooks words.

"you!" yoongi bursted into the room. the two boys jumped up and clutched their hearts.

"ugh, it's just you," taehyung groaned and laid back down. "what do you want?"

"do you seriously have no fucking shame?" yoongi took out his laptop he got back from hoseok who picked it up for him.

"look. your stupid boyfriend—"

"my stupid boyfriend is on his way unconscious to the hospital because of you guys who kept urging him."

jungkook raised a brow. "and what proof do you have of this?"

yoongi turned on his device. he began playing the the many videos of them swearing and cussing out jimin. some weren't even from the hidden camera—a lot of it was from people around the area stupidly recording.

one video was jungkook kicking jimin in the field. jungkook bit the insides of his cheeks when the voice behind the camera called him a horrible monster.

the next scene was of taehyung pushing and shoving jimin in the hallways. he squinted and nibbled his lip.

"i don't know what i did wrong, yoongi," the video recording of jimin sounded next. "but i want it to end."

taehyung inhaled deeply and closed his eyes. "turn it off, yoongi," he warned.

yoongi just sat back and watched the two boys grow guilty of their doings. jungkook actually started crying.

"is jimin alright? god, i really am such a monster," jungkook leaned his head into his hands.

yoongi just nodded. his eyes were trained on taehyung who looked away, but still winced at the words he threw coming from the screen.

"can you please turn that off?" he asked again, voice cracking softly. he swallowed deeply and sighed shakily.

"tell me why you did it," yoongi pressed. "and then i will turn it off."

taehyung inhaled, and exhaled.

"park jimin. what a perfect name, huh? perfect face, perfect body, perfect grades, perfect family," he started. "he was smart—but i wasn't. he always picked on me for being dumb. ever since we met, it's all he teased me about.

"when my parents were having a tough break, he only watched me cry and he whispered how he hoped his family never did that instead of comforting me like he should've been doing.

"he also took my crush away. again. it was never mentioned, but once when we were a bit younger, i had this extreme crush on this girl. he knew about it too; always teasing me about it. it was seriously a never ending torment. even when he knew, jimin still didn't tell her that i was the one who fancied her. she liked him, but he didn't feel mutual.

"and now it was jungkook. he caught my eye and i even told jimin that. i started hanging out with jungkook and when i started getting the chances to ruin jimin, i took it. i was selfish and just wanted to fuck him over. i didn't know he would actually do this, i'm so stupid."

jungkook looked up at him. he gave him a sorry look most likely one to turn him down. yoongi sighed and turned off the computer.

the camera that was in yoongi's hand, recording everything, stayed open though. "one more thing," he bluntly said.

"as if watching that wasn't torture enough," jungkook sniffled and scoffed.

he focused the camera more on their faces. "what are you?" he asked.

"excuse me?" taehyung raised a brow. "what do you mean wha—"

"my name is jeon jungkook, and i'm a bully."

-
this a/n is so ugly to do w this chapter but
i have decided to continue to pub bc..

only one chapter left