21

Harry forces back a frown as he exits Louis' hotel room. He wishes he didn't have to leave, but he knows it's for the better. Neither of them can risk getting caught. He slowly makes his way to the elevator, so he can head back to his own room.

Harry feels a smile make its way across his lips. Louis asked him out. He never thought he'd be able to say that. Harry's dating Louis Tomlinson. He reflects on his life before all this happened. If anyone told him that he would end up where he is, he would've laughed in their face (and maybe corrected them with Zayn's name). He can't believe how many things have changed in the last couple of months.

He exits the elevator and pulls out his keycard as he approaches his room. He's sharing with Lottie and Eleanor. Harry was nervous about being alone with Eleanor for so long, but Lottie was good about clearing the air and not leaving room for any awkward silences.

"So, what happened?" Harry rolls his eyes as he flops onto the couch. The hotel room came with two queen sized beds and a pull-out sofa. Harry insisted that the two girls got the beds and that he got the sofa.

Eleanor sits behind Lottie, braiding her hair. Harry was surprised to see how close the two girls really are. Harry always assumed that the friendship they had was fake, because he thought Eleanor and Louis' relationship was fake to begin with. However, being around them showed Harry that they're actually really close.

"We just cuddled and talked," Harry starts. He bites his lip as he debates whether to mention Louis asking him out. Lottie's been pestering him throughout the flight about Louis and his relationship. Harry's surprised that Eleanor's chill with it, considering their past. "He asked me out," Harry finishes.

"Seriously? That's great, Harry! I'm so happy for you two! As soon as I saw you two together I had a feeling that you two were going to be cute together, no offense Eleanor," Lottie explains. Lottie turns around to look at Eleanor, who shrugs sadly.

Harry can't help but feel a little sorry over everything. He can tell how in love Eleanor was with Louis and to have all that torn from you at one time must hurt. Nonetheless, having to pretend to date him while knowing that he's not yours anymore. Harry doesn't want to think about what he'd do in that situation.

"We should get to bed. Our plane leaves pretty early tomorrow," Eleanor suggests. She slides off Lottie's bed and climbs into her own.

The trio spent all day shopping and hanging out. Harry was relieved that Eleanor and Lottie didn't treat him like their 'gay best friend' or anything. Sure, he loved fashion and was typically a more feminine person, but that didn't mean he wanted to be treated as a walking fashion artist. He just wanted to be Harry.

Harry climbs under his covers. Eleanor reaches over and turns the lights out. He sighs deeply as he snuggles into the bed, trying to get comfortable. He imagines how much better it would be if Louis was holding him.

~_~_~

"Does the hotel serve breakfast?" Harry turns to look at Eleanor as they make their way to the lobby. Neither were sure if they got a free breakfast or not. Lottie still wasn't out of bed, so the pair agreed to check on their own.

"There are no hard feelings about me dating Louis, right? I hate to think that I split you two up, and I don't want you to hate me. I didn't mean to steal Louis away from you," Harry says. It's been eating at him lately. Eleanor's a surprisingly nice person to be around, and he doesn't want Eleanor to hate him over the whole ordeal. She's been in love with Louis, and Harry can't imagine what it'd be like to go through all of this.

"I don't know. I guess it's hard, but any breakup is hard. I've told Louis this, and I'll tell you too. I love Louis, and if you love someone then you want them to be happy. I see how happy you make Louis, so I'm happy for him. Sure, it hurts to see him with someone else, but I want what's best for him and that's you." Harry's relieved. He doesn't think he can stand being hated by her.