Introduction

Hi all,

So i thought i would write a book, and before you say 'i thought you were a reader not a writer', well let me tell you that is definitely still true. I really am not a creative person, and i wouldn't know where to start on writing a story hahaha. But anyway before i blabber on. Let me get to the real reason why i started this book.

So i guess i have been on Wattpad for a while. I was the biggest silent reader you will ever meet, when i started Wattpad hahaha. I only read the most popular books. I try to read, comment and vote on as many books as i can (obviously when i have time) coz we all have a life outside of Wattpad, right? Well it kind of didn't seem like that when i first started Wattpad because i was pretty addicted. Reading many books within 1-2 days.

So here's my main point, so recently i have started to read books with less reads/votes/comments and authors who have less followers. And i have decided to help support new authors on Wattpad. And let me tell you, i absolutely LOVE it.

So really this book, is going to be just some random chapters of some things i have learnt in my time on Wattpad. And i'm hoping to make this book interactive, you'll see what i mean when you check out the next chapter. I hope you guys enjoy and find it beneficial.

 I hope you guys enjoy and find it beneficial