chapter twenty one

Hanji stood up and gave eren a present."here you go! I made it myself.." she tried to contain her creepy smile. "Thank you..." eren muttered and he opened the present. "A sweater..."
"Put it on! Put it own!"she yelled with excitement.
Eren tried to put it on but Levi interrupted him. "Take of your shirt and then put it on. Tch.." eren nodded. "Right..." eren slowly took of his shirt and then quickly put on the sweater. It was a bit too big, but it soothed eren and looked really cute. "I like it..thank you hanji." He smiled a bit.
"The text on it is stupid though.." armin said while nervously laughing. Levi didn't care and didn't pay attention to it.
"Huh?...what does it say then?" Eden asked while looking down at the big colourful letters on his sweater.
"it says...I love levi. " as soon as Levi heard that he looked at the sweater. "....you should wear this from now on."

He didn't smile but you could see that he was really happy.
"MY SHIP IS CANNON!!!" hanji yelled at the top of our lungs. Eren covered his ears, he hasn't heard such loud sounds for a long time. "Nh.." Levi grabbed eren's hand and pulled him on top of is lap. "Shitty glasses be quiet." Hanji sighed and pouted. "Fineee...." hanji's pout slowly turned into a smirk. "If you let me be..I'll give you your present, maybe it's a sweater too~" Levi grabbed the present and quickly opened it. Hanji told him the truth. A black sweater was in the box, Levi lifted it up in both hands and looked at the text:
If I get angry get my husband> EREN
"........"
Hanji was shoked at first but then she smiled herself.
Eren really helps Levi, he's finally  happy, no more being alone, no more emptiness.
It was weird.
With eren here, hanji felt complete too, she suddenly felt a rush of sadness run trough her body.
She walked towards eren and hugged him. "I'm glad your back..." she tightened the hug.
Eren was confused. "Hanji.." eren hugged her back, he liked her as a friend, ever since their last live they've been friends.
Nothing more.
Nothing less.
The rest of the day they spent with the four of them. They opened gifts, had dessert, listenend to music and did silly dances.
Eren enjoyed himself today.

He smiled and curled up on the bed in the basement, Levi had cleaned the whole basement and then bought eren a bed. He really appreciated it.
The bed was comfortable and soft to lie on, better then his bed at.....home...
He frowned and bit his lip, his happiness disappeared quickly.
"Home..." he turned to his side and felt a pain in his chest, he tried to ignore it and closed his eyes.
Not so long after that he had fallen asleep.
*creaaaak*
The creaking iron door opened, a bit of light filled the room. Levi closed the door behind him and quietly walked down the steps of the stairs. He walked towards eren's bed and just stood there for a moment. Levi nodded, he made up his mind.
For a few seconds he kept staring at the peaceful, sleeping eren. Levi smiled, eren had fun today. Even Hanji made a comment about it, from now on..they will be happy. Levi just knew it.
He slowly tugged the blanket of eren, crawled on the bed next to him and pulled the blanket up on their bodies.
Slowly he wrapped his arms around eren's chest, he didn't want to wake eren so he was being careful.
Levi felt at ease and closed his tired eyes.

~to be continued~

Sorry I didn't update yesterday!
I was going to the cinema (the movie: dark tower. The movie is so cool!! I recommend it!!) and I was late at home so I had to go to bed immideatly.
I was writing the chapter in bed but I fell asleep😂
Tonight I will update but I'll be home at 12 midnight cuz I need to work for 7 hours after school ;-; ( school work, idk where )
I hope you enjoyed the chapter!
I'm writing this at school😂
Comments and votes will be appreciated!