Reading Requests/Book Reviews

I will only put book reviews in this book after i have gotten permission from the author. My book review, if on your book, will be sent privately straight to you, and you can make the decision whether you want your book review to be put in this book.

I am giving this option because obviously i respect authors and i want to give constructive criticism from a readers point of view.

Also by putting your book review on here, it is an opportunity for you guys, to maybe get other people to see and read your books. Really the whole point of this book is to help you guys. Hence why i want this book to be interactive.

You know you will be accepted for a book review or reading request when i add your book to my 'Need to read' reading list.

Reading requests- comment the name of the book and author here

Book reviews- comment the name of the book and author here

Important Message

A special mention must go out to alyssia_mayyyyyy . Thank you for helping me out with this book and giving me advice. Also for putting up with my whining and me constantly doubting myself whether this book would work or not. She is absolutely amazing!

So please guys if you can and it would mean a lot to me, if you could check out her book 'When You Were Mine'.

She takes cover requests as well. So if you are thinking about changing your book cover. Contact alyssia_mayyyyyy

 Contact alyssia_mayyyyyy