2

Chino Hills, California
7:00 am
June 20, 2017

"Wake that ass up!" Melo screamed in Lyric's ear he was her personal alarm clock because of how loud he already is. They had to be at school around 8:00.

Lyric groaned as she rolled over, "Get Out." Lyric whined as she threw a pillow at him. "Nope, not until you get out the bed." LaMelo said laughing.

"Nigga I'm up." Lyric said sitting up. "Why you always messing with me?" LaMelo shrugged, "It's funny when you mad." Lyric rolled her eyes as she walked into the bathroom. "Dad said y'all need to hurry up." Gelo said walking into the room.

"Pineapple headass lil boy need to get out my room." Lyric said. "Hoes love me." Melo said popping his collar. "Get the fuck out." Lyric laughed.

Melo

"Good morning family

"Good morning family." LaMelo said. "Morning son." LaVar said handing him his plate. "Is your sister ready?" Tina asked. "Yes." Lyric said walking down the stairs. "Good morning baby girl." LaVar said as he kissed her forehead. "Hey Lyric." Denise said walking into the kitchen.

Lyric sent her a fake smile causing Melo and Gelo to laugh. "What's funny?" Denise questioned looking at them. "You." Lyric mumbled while stuffing a piece of bacon in her mouth. Zo walked in giving Denise a kiss on the lips as Lyric gagged.

"What's wrong?" LaMelo questioned. "I'm fine." Lyric said getting up to throw her plate away. "Lying ass." Gelo said. Lyric laughed at her brothers as Lonzo glared at her.

{feedback}

This chapter is so short lmao.