Nasty Run In

Your POV

'Since I had the whole week off, I decided to go shopping. Come on I'm a girl. But....due to run in with the villans everyone who was outside had to have a hero body guard. Because the villans know what you looked like. It sucks! But it is what it is.... Sadly.The hero I got stuck to was .... Eraser head guy. I've never even heard of him before .' I thought to my self.

Tomura POV

' I haven't been able to get (Y/N) face out of my head! Her (H/L),(H/C) hair.... With (E/C) eyes....why...SHES GETTING ON MY FUCKING NERVOUS! MAYBE KORUGIRI WAS RIGHT SHE SHOULD DIE!... No not yet ,I must-'  Tomura thought was cut short when Korugiri walk in with this no nose baster with a red blind folded." Tomura this is the man known as the hero killer, I think he can help us with our little All Might problem." Korugiri says . "N-.....Wait this might work but ...to prove your going to work with me, and my villans gang,so to prove your self I have a little task for you.'  Tomura said and explained to the hero killer what he was supposed to do to prove his self to him.

Your POV

  As I finished up shopping, I looked over at eraser head. "umm...you ok your eyes are a little .. dry..." I said. "I'm fine... but can we please be done I'm tired." He said, as he began not giving me a choice to go home.
  As we were walking towards my house I hear screaming then it disappeared. "What was that?!" I said as I began to run in the direction that the screams were coming from. Eraser head was to tired to notice.
  As I approached I saw a man ,with a whole bunch of swords slowly kill this man.... wait... no that man was ....was a...VILLAN HE WAS KILLING! My legs were frozen I couldn't move. I was shaking ,I couldn't move ,I was to scared. Then I watch as that man took off that heros head! And the hero didn't even fight back!
  The man slow turned towards me and licked his sword slowly, then pulled out a picture.  As I blinked my eyes, he wasn't there but I couldn't move, but this time my body wouldn't allow me to.
  "So your her , I could kill you , but I was told by a person who needs my help killing All Might , but he couldnt trust me. Unless I brought Miss (Y/N)." He said with the voice that was sharp yet so deep....'How did he know my name I never told him what is this about!?' I thought to my self.
I soon pass out from the guy hitting my neck.

Tomura POV

" Where the hell is this guy! He's slow! Slow people can't work for me I won't allow it!!!" Tomura said as he bit his lip and peeled skin off his neck. Slowly the door opened and the hero killer walked in with me in his arms." Here she is now do you trust me." He grunts. "Sure whatever..." Tomura says ,and takes me and tells him that he will summon him when he's needed. Tomura slowly goes in the back caring me and sets me down on a bed, and waits for me to wake up.

You POV
*3hours later*
I slowly wake up remembering. That guy hit me on the back of my neck with his sword, and I passed out..... now where am I !? I start looking to the side and I see Tomu.
"Tomu?!"

" Ahh I see your awake "

" Tomu where am I..... holy shit .. am I dead....."

"No your in the spare room at the bar"

"Oh....WAIT WHAT WHY I HAVE TO GO! I CANT BE HERE IM SORRY TOMU." I quickly stand up and run to the door. But Tomu grabbed my arm and throw me back on the bed." Listen (Y/N)....I don't want to hurt you but if I have to I will so stay here with me . I'll protect you, and we can get rid of all those heros together!" Tomu said and looked at me for my response."... Tomu....I'm sorry I can't. I'm a teacher now ....and I'm one of the heros you hate so much , so it be best if I left." I said, and he looked pretty pissed at what I had just said, then I saw him take skin off his neck and he started to bleed. I got up and grabbed his arm "TOMU STOP THAT YOUR HURTING YOURSELF!" I yelled pulling his hand off his neck. Then he throw me to the wall." SHUT UP YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!" He said and stormed out the room slamming the door, and locking it from the outside.

Eraser heads POV (short)

Eraser head arrived at (Y/N) house."(Y/N) we're....(Y/N)...? Hey where she go....?"

(A/N) SOOOOO sorry I have been busy with school 😖 and more because of hurricane Harvey so I been busy SOOOOO SORRY. I hope you liked it. I Know it's not that this interesting one isn't that interesting. But I hope you liked it. HAPPY HURRICANE HARVEY!!!!!!😫