~(8)~

Anessa

"It's like electricity shot through my veins and jolted my body upwards towards the wall where I just started writing on the wall with my claws. I could have felt another being inside me, it was as though I wasn't actually writing and the person inside me felt almost celestial and charming. There's only one person I know can actually do this to anyone like me."

"The Moon Goddess." It's true, every elder in each pack becomes more connected with her once they reach a certain age and the Moon Goddess herself can send messages through them, sometimes even by possession. That's how Martha felt like another being was controlling her.

The look on everyone faces seem to confirm my suspicion. This has gotten way more serious than what everyone expected, if these letters that form a word or words are from the Moon Goddess herself than this must be serious.

"What do you think it means?" Martha knew as much as us like everyone else, "What word do you think the letters form?"

"Martha... we don't actually know, that meaning was to bring everyone up to speed and then this happened, you know as much as us but maybe, you may know a little more if you could just talk to her? It would really help if you could try to contact her someway." We really needed her to contact the Moon Goddess. She has the power to and if anything, she's the closest elder to the Moon Goddess so this should work. 

"Okay Anessa, I'll try." Her eyes clothes with clenched hands, anyone could tell that she was concentrating with hardcore focus although, it didn't seem to work for she stopped and looked at me with pure sympathy in her eyes.

"Quod autem ad vos quaeritis mea ut reveletur: Quid est quod factum est autem postquam opus est para." Her eyes glowed a majestic blue colour, similar to her veins which was like a lighter blue. We were in the presence of the Moon Goddess, immediately, we all bowed to her, our creator, our Goddess and most importantly, our saviour.

From an upright position, Martha fell unconscious onto her chair back to normal.

"The one you are seeking for will soon be revealed, what is to happen after is what you need to prepare for." What is supposed to happen after? Why do we need to prepare for it?

"This seems like a warning that shouldn't be taken lightly."

"And it isn't, She says that we need to prepare and that we will." I don't know how right now but where there's a will, there's a way. 

When the Goddess said prepare, it had has all on edge, so much that a few days later, Alphas of about forty packs were invited to the Shadow Ballroom where I as the Alpha of the Barbaric Shadows Pack intend on making alliances with others and in return, I offer my pack to fight in whatever battles they may face in the future.

Being the oldest and largest pack meant being asked to make many alliances for the pack would be crucial to the other based on number and of course skill, so new and old alliances were invited to let's call it a shingle... wait, shingle? What's a shingle? Wait, no, I think I meant shindig? 

Anyways... Now I was greeting my guests and surprise surprise, they are all males. Did I tell you that I was the only female Alpha? No? Well now you know and may I just thank the Goddess that they brought their Luna so I wouldn't feel out of place.

"Heyyyyy Nessssssaaaaaaa." Right, I invited Alpha Jackson from the Cosmic Storm Wolf Pack and let me tell you that I am already regretting it because he is grinning at me like an idiot. He is one of the many Alphas like myself that haven't found their mate yet.

Many pairs of eyes watched me as I stalked into the little circle of of course Jackson, Chase from Amber Eyes, Barry from Bloodlust Lake and Darien from Lycan Light. It was quite a mixed group of boys, Jackson had hazel eyes and chestnut hair with a tan complexion whereas Barry was fair skinned with light green eyes and soft dark brown hair.