Chapter 56

Momo's P.O.V

I woke up very early, showered very early and fixed all my stuffs.

As I fix my stuffs, I looked at my room. A lot of things happened here in this room, in this house, in this place.

I don't want to leave. But this is for the best.

Maybe Dahyun will find a single part of her that is willing to forgive me with all the things that I did to her.

I grabbed my bag and luggage and placed it on the front door. I looked behind me, only to see our living room. This is where Dahyun and I used to tickle each other. A place where I always fall asleep on her lap with food on the table and a movie playing on the television as she strokes my hair using her hand.

I smiled as I remember those things that we always do here in my house. The things that I will miss. The things that can happen if bad things didn't occur.

I sighed deeply and opened the door. And there I saw a standing tall and pretty girl whom I will miss very much.

"Is it time?" She asked. I smiled at her and I nodded as I lift my bag up as if showing her that I really am leaving.

"You sure you don't want me to come with you to the airport?" She asked and I answered it with a hug.

She hugged me back and whispered "I'll miss you unnie" to my ear.

I pulled out from the hug and stares at her.

"Say the last word again" I said. But she just smile and shook her head.

"Please Tzuyu-ah" I pleaded to her as I cling to her arm while pouting.

"Yah! Are you acting cute?" She asked.