Barbeque: Part Two

****IMPORTANT INFORMATION (November 2023)

MY FAKE BOYFRIEND IS NOW AVAILABLE IN KINDLE AND PAPERBACK FORM ON AMAZON.

PLEASE PURCHASE AND HELP SUPPORT MY WRITING.

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE GAVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE AND TO THE RR AS WELL! EVERY PURCHASE WILL MAKE A DIFFERNCE AND HELP ME MOVE FULLY INTO WRITING. LINK IS BELOW:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0CMJZF8WB/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1699838216&sr=8-1

LOVE TO ALL WHO HELP ♡***

"Enjoying yourself? You must be, this is the closest you'd ever get to popularity." A snarky voice came from behind me and I turned to come face-to-face with Brittany. She glared at me, her pink lips stretching into a sickly smile.

I rolled my eyes, looking her up and down in distaste.
"You know, there's a lot of things you're close to getting right now, but I'm in a good mood, so I suggest you stop your mouth from running before it takes you somewhere you don't want to go." I warned passive aggressively. I felt shock at my words because I wasn't usually this mean, but I was already stressed from the anxiety of telling my secret, so I wasn't able to bite my tongue, at this present moment.

Brittany seemed shocked too, but she covered it up with a spiteful glare.
"Oh? You get Aaron's attention for a few months and you think you're high and mighty? Get off your high horse, Bitch, reality is waiting." She spat out with a sneer, her voice was drenched in venom.

I opened my mouth to speak, but was interrupted my a voice.
"You mean, the reality where you crash a barbeque that you weren't invited to and talk shit to Aaron's girl because you're jealous. Wow, reality is a bitch, isn't it?" Raven said coming to my side with a smirk on her face. Savannah stood by her side and, although she was shy, she also had a frown on her face. She looked towards me with a smile before speaking.

"If you weren't invited then what are you doing here?" She questioned, her tone was polite yet there was a sense of 'dislike' in it.

Brittany eyed them both with shock before shaking her head and flicking her hair behind her shoulder with a manicured hand.
"I don't need an invitation. It's pretty clear that the boys would want me here. Besides, it seems they're letting anyone here these days." She said eyeing both Savannah and I. Savannah squirmed under her stare uncomfortably to which Brittany smirked.

I opened my mouth to speak, but was interrupted my Aaron walking towards us. He ignored the others and looked straight at me, a smile on his face.
"Amelia's here, princess. I think we should go over and be there for Justin." He said, motioning over to where Justin was stood.

I could see Brittany smiling flirtatiously from the corner of my eye. She put a hair behind her ear.
"Hi, Aaron." She drawled out, in a tone she probably thought was sexy. I smiled when I saw Raven gagging silently at the side.

Aaron turned towards Brittany and gave her a nod of acknowledgment before turning to look at Savannah.
"You can come too. Amelia would want to meet you." He finalised, reaching his hand out to take mine. I watched as Brittany narrowed her eyes at this.

Raven scoffed loudly and folded her arms.
"Once again, you're forgetting me, Aaron. Guess there's a new favourite in your life then, huh?" She teased, looking down sadly.

Aaron laughed at her words before putting an arm around me. I blushed at his touch and watched him as he spoke.
"I'd try deny it, but it's true. She's not just my favourite; she's my everything." He said, stroking my arm with his hand. I looked up at him shyly before leaning into his touch. He smiled at this and pulled me along with him towards Justin. Savannah followed slowly and, although I couldn't hear them, I could see Raven chastising Brittany, her hands on her hips.