Chapter Twenty

Woot woot guys, we've hit 1k view's on this story!!! I know it may not seem like a lot, but it means the world to me! Every little view/read is much appreciated, so thank you! Here's a little treat for ya support 😏 lmao things are about to get hot & spicy, so please, please, if you're not a fan of sexual activity, or you're underage, or whatever the case is, please skip the end of this chapter, or not, it's you're choice really lol

Tootles! -K💕

Hailey's POV

I woke up with one of the biggest headaches of my life, and the phone ringing on my night stand only made my throbbing increase. I squeezed my eyes even tighter, burying my head even deeper into my pillow, when the phone started ringing for a second time. Strange, I always kept my phone on vibrate.

I was utterly exhausted, keeping my eyes glued shut, I pulled my arm out from under the pillow and started filling around for my phone. Once I finally had the vibrating, ringing, device in my hand, I peeked one of my eyes opened for a second, but my vision was completely blurry, still deeply laced with sleep. What I could make out was that it was an unknown number, I slid my thumb across the screen and placed it next to my ear.

"Hello?" I rasped.

"Chi è questo??" A strange, deep, accent voice spoke into the earpiece.

"Huh?" My eyes immediately snapped open, and I was being greeted by dark, unfamiliar, charcoal walls. These aren't my walls. My walls weren't gray, they were lilac, my favorite color.

I turned over on my side, and quickly sat up on the bed as the deep voice continue to speak into my ear, "Chi è questo? Dov'è Isaac?"

I started looking around the massive, strange room, when I realize that this was not my bedroom and I was not sitting on my own bed. This one was too big and too soft, extremely soft.

"Bueno?!" The voice shouts into the phone.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand wha-"

But I'm being rudely cut off, as the strange man starts to get impatient and starts to raise his voice. "Ma stai scherzando?! Dov'è Antonio!"

"Antonio?" I frown, my headache growing bigger and bigger by the second, when everything quickly comes to me. "Oh! You're looking for Isaac?"

The voice sighs deeply, clearly annoyed with me, and hangs up the call. What the hell? I pull the phone away from face and notice that just like everything else in this room, this is not my phone. It's Isaac's.. I look back up, my eyes wondering all over the place, taking in every little aspect, and piece of furniture in. I must be in Isaac's room, and i just accidentally answered his phone thinking it was mine. Oops.

I quickly place his phone back down onto the night stand and throw his black duvet cover off of me, I immediately see that I'm in my pj shorts and his shirt? Oh gosh, why can't I remember a thing from last night. I quickly hop off of his bed and stand in the middle of the gigantic room, my arms wrapped around myself. How did I get here? Why am I here? How did I get out of my dress and WHY am I in his clothing. Oh God. No. No. No. Please tell me that we didn't.

Don't over think. Don't over think, but I can't help it. I feel my breathing start to pick up as I start to slowly wonder about the room. Where the hell is Isaac anyways?

In that exact moment a door to my left opens, and out comes my devilish looking boyfriend. He has a towel in his hand, thrown over his head, ruffling it through his clearly damped hair. What in the world? You mean to tell me that's not a closet? The boy has his own bathroom in his room?!