t h i r t y - f i v e

Warning: Explicit and mature contents.

Lisa's Point of View:

"I don't hate you. I mean not anymore." I confess and I'm glad to see a happy glint in his eyes.

"So you like me now?" He teases me, a smile forming to his lips but my response wipes all the emotion on his face.

"I think I do." I sigh and turn my hopeful eyes towards him but the pain in his eyes is not the response that I want to see. His reply next makes me even more dejected.

"You shouldn't."

Silence.

I avert my gaze away from him but he is quick to grasp it to tilt my face towards him. A mixture of guilt, regret and hatred about something flash into his eyes but behind all those emotion that I have mentioned the sudden vulnerability in his eyes gives me a chance to see what is truly inside him.

I crash my lips to his, stopping him to talk further more. I know he just rejected my feelings through a form of warning but he can't pursuade me to believe it becuase no matter how much we deny it, we have this strong connection pulling as together no matter how hard we try to avoid it.

The rational part of me knows and agrees with him that I shouldn't develop this feelings for him but a part of me also wants to dig deeper and explore more the complex emotion I have for him.  He was warning me not to pursue this but it is too late. I am already in so deep that even him can't pull me away and save me.

This is something I never felt before and it consumes me like fire. I want to feel more of it hoping that it will give me the answer at the end.

He is reluctant to kiss me back yet but when I nibble and pull his lower lip teasingly he loses his control. His hands travel to the expanse of my exposed leg and I gasp when he abruptly wraps it to his hips pressing my core to his already hardened length.

A moan escapes my lips fueling his kisses and slowly he rubs himself to my already wet core. The exchange of our lips gets even more pleasurable wiping all my reasonings. His soft lips molds perfectly with mine like it was made just for me.

The kiss gets even more heated, lust and desire flowing so deeply through our veins. With a popping sound, he separates his lips from mine with a string of saliva still connecting our lips. It is so sexual that it brings my crotch to ache with want. He seems to mirror my thought as he wind his arms around my waist to pull me closer and delves again his tongue inside my mouth, tasting and dominating me.

A profound gasp escapes my lips when he suddenly pulls me and rolls me on top of him. The sudden change of position brings excitement down to my pores as I stradle him.

Our lips meet again, both of us unmindful of our surrounding since our focus is to explore each others body. Without breaking our kiss, his hands shift down from my waist going downwards and when it found the soft flesh of my ass, he squeezes it roughly making me jump and moan at the same time. It seems like his hands can't get enough since now it move to the swell of my breasts. He slips his hand under my bra and cups each of it greedily and roll his fingers over my nipples till it turn hard. A groan erupts from me when his other eager hand creeps down back to my ass and slips its fingers to my underwear.