Chapter 10

A/N: Y'ALLLL were PISSED last chapter omg 🤣 I can't believe how quick you were to give up on Camren! It ain't over yet! I won't let my girl Lauren go down like that. She's not that innocent 😏

Lauren's POV

Disaronno on the rocks (On the rocks)
Fireball, lemon drop (Lemon drop)
One o'clock on the dot (On the dot)
Shut up, girl, you talk a lot (Uh)

So what we on right now? (Right now)
What we doing' right now?
I don't want no problems, I want power
I'm drivin', you follow

We can get sauced up
Forever we're young, we'll never get old
Blame it on drunk love
We can explain it all tomorrow
I'll show you how to rock with the bass down low
I'll show you how to rock the way I roll
'Cause when I get sauced up
I be like, so what?
So what, so what

"Sounding fireeee," Ashley laughed from outside in the control room. It was the first week she was free from her CNA job, meaning she was no longer working for the man and could solely focus on music. I was soooo happy for about that. And in a couple months that will be me for when we hit the road for our tour.

"I can't believe I wrote this after taking five shots... and smoking a whole bowl," I chuckled, rejoining her and of course lighting up a blunt.

"Maybe I should do shots when writing. You're very creative," she shrugged, smirking. "Even though it's just a song about getting fucked up."

"A good song about getting fucked up. That's all I do," I giggled, handing her a blunt too. "And fuck girls."

"One girl," she pointed.

Shrugging and blowing out smoke, "Still great sex. Just be happy for me that I'm getting ass now."

"Okay, Lo. I'm happy for you getting hot Cuban ass," she joked, making us both laugh. "So... I gotta tell you something. Uh... Kevin and I might be breaking up... again," she said which made my eyes shoot wide open.

"No," I gasped softly, meeting her sad eyes.

"Yeah, we had a longggg ass phone call last night basically confirming it," she sighed.

I immediately got up from the couch to enclose her in a hug. "I'm so sorry, babe."

"He's moving back to Michigan next month. I honestly think he's still hung up on some guy he knows over there," she confessed which really surprised me.

"Get out," I crossed my arms. "You don't think he was cheating on you?"

"I don't know. Maybe," she shrugged. "We've been through this so many times, I don't even know what to think anymore."

"I'll fucking kill him if I find out he played you. Dinah and I will ruin his life. I don't care how long we've been friends, he won't get away with that shit," I snapped. Honestly, I didn't fuck with men or take their any of their shit for the sake of my friends. I was just as protective of Ashley as she was with me. And even Dinah with her boyfriends. One time, I cracked one of her exes car windows with a baseball bat while Ashley slashed the tires. We didn't fuck around.

"Dinah's pissed too," she sighed, closing her eyes. "Looks like I'm gonna have to watch Romeo and Juliet all by myself."

"Aww, don't worry. I'll watch it every night with you," I hugged her again, kissing her head.

Ashley and Kevin had actually dated on and off for a while since our junior year of college. They gave it their last shot in hopes to find their happiness and see if they were really meant to be, but I guess not. So, I knew it wasn't going to be easy for her getting over him for the third or fourth time.