.:Eight:.

Sighing, Lillian sat on the edge of the bed, briefly noticing that someone had cleaned up the room. She blushed as she thought about the poor soul that had to clean her room; she was beyond grateful to not have to meet them, she would have been absolutely mortified.

Pulling her dripping wet hair over her shoulder, she patted it gently with a towel. Looking about the room, she discerned that even her dirty clothes had been removed from the room. With a quick flipping movement, she wrapped the towel around her head, binding her still damp hair in winding layers of cotton.

She gripped the edges of her towel that was wrapped around her body as she got up from the bed, padding gently to the dresser that was on the far side of the wall of the room. Looking over her shoulder, she checked the door, watching for any movement. Nodding to herself, she turned back to her task at hand. Cautiously she pulled the top draw open, quickly peering inside.

"Huh?"

The puzzled sound left Lillian's throat as she closed the draw and pulled open the next, repeating the process twice more as she saw the draws contents. In every draw that she had opened, she seen the contents of what had been in her own dresser back home. Closing the last draw, she stepped back, thinking of how all her clothing somehow made its way here. A thought zipped into her mind as she pulled the top draw back open, she rummaged through the varies pairs of neatly folded panties. Her trembling fingers locked around the pair that she was hunting, pulling it from the draw she confirmed her fears.

"What are you doing?"

Mia's voice sounded directly behind Lillian, causing her to squeal. In quick movements, Lillian struck out, her balled fist barely missing the side of Mia's face.

"Whoa!" Mia ducked, moving back several steps. "It's just me! Chill!" Mia's hands had the barest of shakes as she waved them in front of her.

Mia perked up as she heard Lillian mumbling something, but the towel from her head had fallen, being used it to stifle any sound. As Mia watched Lillian, she noticed what was really happening to Lillian. She was smashing the towel to her mouth, pushing, and rubbing as tears rolled down her cheeks. The once white towel was blooming with crimson with every passing second. Mia moved down next to Lillian, gently pulling the towel from her face.

"No! Don't!" Lillian ducked her head, trying with little effectiveness to hide her bleeding mouth.

"Lillian..." The soft-spoken words flowed from Mia's lips as she gently pushed Lillian's hands away from her face. Using tender movements, Mia used the remaining clean patches of the towel, wiping the crimson blood from Lillian's once petal-pink lips.

Sharp canine teeth protruded from the bottom of her lips as the tears continued to roll from her eyes. Swiping her tongue across of lips, Lillian groaned as the taste of blood rushed through her. Opening her eyes, she looked to Mia, the unspoken questions passing from the quickly made friends. Brushing her hand through Lillian's hair, Mia cooed gentle words, encouraging her truly calm herself.

 Brushing her hand through Lillian's hair, Mia cooed gentle words, encouraging her truly calm herself