Twenty-Seventh Letter

"Thank you for being my unbiological sister!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest Best Friend,

Hi! It took me so long to write you a letter again. I'm sorry, I am kind of busy especially the school events. You know, every time it is sports fest, I rarely go to school to attend this event. Oh yeah, I won championship in scrabble! I'm so good in words... tss... yeah yeah, it is because before the game starts I read the dictionary first and all of the words are stuck in my head. That's why I am a champion. Gold medalist. Dude, I'm using my brain to win this game and it is for the sake of my course HRM. hahahaha! Lol, The college dean really wants her students to be part of the games especially the Filipino games such as Patintero, Palosebo and more. Me and my new friends had fun to this event. Funny, our snack fell out of the window but thank goodness there's something that prevent from falling to the ground and I had to get it without someone's looking at us or so I thought. We are at second floor and it's kind of scary because I need to be out of the window just to retrieve our snack, it's just junk food (Oishi!). The school guard doesn't care about us, students, though. But there's a CCTV camera; still no one helps us. Few of the students were just watching me getting the snack out of the window. Yep, they didn't help me. They don't care about their schoolmate because they don't know me. I don't know what's wrong about this school. They should worry about their students safety.

Ugh.... we're color coded by the way. During lunch time, me and my friends always eats at KFC because it is near to our school. I ordered fun shots and mashed potato since the emcees gave us only half hour for lunch break and needed to be back to our school for the next game. So, when I got home from school, I am very hungry but I had fun.

I'll write to you next time, S. I need to rest now and need to go to school again tomorrow just only for the attendance.

Good night S!

Your ex-best friend,

M