Twenty-Eighth Letter

Dearest Best Friend,

Oh my god! I got to an accident!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

KIDDING! Sorry, did you get a heart attack? If so, I apologize I didn't mean to. I'm just messing with you. HAHAHAHAHA!! You look so cute when you're mad. No wonder that your boyfriend loves you very much because of your cuteness. Speaking of boyfriend, I had one but I broke up with him, why? because he only cares for himself and not just that he only wants to have *you already know what it is* and he is a gold digger. So I broke up with him. I don't want a guy like him especially his personalities; that's also one of the reasons why I broke up with him. He's a selfish jerk. Yeah, he is handsome, tall, etc. but his personality and being a gold digger is not fit to his looks. He's becoming ugly because of this. Not just that, he even lied to me that he has a cancer just to go to Japan and stay there forever just to what? Avoid me; really? How low is he. I mean lying that he is sick is big NO to me. You don't have to joke about having a cancer when you are healthy. Tch. What a bastard?! Not using his brain for this particular reason.

For me I know why he is doing this, he's afraid of me and my friends because of what he had said and done to me. He was begging to me for money. Do you know what he told me? How much money does he want from me? more than 2000+ for hospital bills. I am not rich and I've never gave him money ever since we started dating because I know that he is rich. How did I know about him? He and his friends told me about him being rich and about his life. He even has a decent job. So, why would he asking me for me? I didn't know that love can be bought by money. That's why I broke up with him.  I move on. Him? I don't know where that bastard is right now. I'm sure he married a rich girl just to forget me. What a jerk?!

Okay, moving on, I have so many crushes and that include Lucas Till. Uh-huh! He is my celebrity crush!!!! I like him so much! I am single and hoping to meet my Mr. Right someday. I'm waiting for him to come and meet me here. I know that he is there somewhere else still looking for me. 

soooooooo, S..... see you soon!

this is not my last letter, I have lots of letter for you. I don't know how many but I'm sure it is more than 20+ letters.

Your ex-best friend,

M