Chapter 37: Totally a new side

Sarah's POV

It has been two days since he showed me his scars and how he brushed his lips against mine.
The memory was still etched on my mind. We just had smoked salmon for dinner at the tables by the beach...

We were having conversations after dinner. Keith and John were talking about business and me, Kiara and Avery were talking about the latest Louis Vuitton handbags.
I stifled a yawn and Keith caught me in the action. He got up and suggested that we wrap it up and call it a night.
He slipped his arm around me as of it was the most causal thing to do. I looked up at him and he gazed back into my eyes. I felt a shiver run through my spine. God!! How does he do that? Jerk or not, he never ceases to make me feel like I have a million fireworks going off in my head.

As we were walking back by the pool, Kiara came out of no where and bumped the two of us. I let out a squeal of surprise as I hung onto Keith and we went right into the pool.
"See ya, suckers!!!!" She yelled and ran in after her parents.

Uh oh! We were dripping wet but that wasn't the issue. I was wearing a thin white dress that was completely see through now revealing my black bra. Keith's eyes swept over my breasts and his eyes darkened. I swear I saw a small smirk appear as his lips tugged upwards. Looking at his lips made me so nervous, I bit my bottom lip. His arm tightened around my waist and his smashed my body onto his.

My body crashed onto his rock hard chest. His ragged breaths fell on my lips making me lick them. He groaned and his other hand roamed all over my body. He brushed it up my thigh making my breath hitch and over my waist and he gave me a soft squeeze. He ran it upwards towards my left breast just then I caught his arm. He looked at me as if to ask permission. My heart took over all my mind's logical reasoning and I nodded. His hands grasped my breast and fondled it. I bit my lip to suppress the sounds that were threatening to escape. His eyes didn't miss my action and almost instantly his lips caught mine. I let out a soft moan. Our lips moved in sync and his hands were running all over me. I ran my palms across his wet his shirt and reached up to his hair and I tugged on it. He groaned into my mouth and pulled me closer and his tongue was exploring every crevice of my mouth. I bit his lower lip and tugged it and his hands went around me and squeezed my back. We pulled apart to take a breath. He left feather light kisses along my jaw and his lips kept nuzzling on the crook of my neck. He kissed me very hard and bit me. I let out a loud moan and pulled his hair. Boy, that bite was going to leave a mark, I thought.

He kept sucking that same spot and I wrapped my legs around him. He was carrying both of our weights now in the water. His kisses continued to my collar bone and lower and lower until it reached my cleavage, he stopped. He slowly kissed me in doubt and I pulled his face to meet mine and I kissed his lips with a renewed fervour. His tongue brushed across my lower lip asking for entrance and I let him in he was moaning into my mouth and...
"Oi!!!! You two!!! Get a room!" Kiara shouted at us both breaking us from our trance.

I heard Keith mutter, "Cockblocker."
I chuckled softly. I swam away from him and got out of the pool only to hear him groan about my absence. He looked at me in longing and desire which I once thought would never happen. But was it lust or love? He got out too and looked at me with pleading eyes to go back to what we were just doing. I shook my head and walked back to the hotel. Over my shoulders I could see his following me with his head hanging low in disappointment. This was definitely a new side of his.

A/n: hey guys !!!! I kinda forgot I should be updating today!!
I was sorta busy at school. Do forgive me... They were making out!!!!!!!! Did you like this chapter??? Its small and it has errors cos I was typing on my phone. So please ignore any spelling or grammatical errors. Also Kiara is definitely a mood kill. What do you think it is? Lust or Love? Comment "lust" or "love" below. I'd love to see what get more votes. And guys I have entered fmhh into the wattys and I need your support so please vote, comment and recommend. Next update again on Friday no matter what!!! :)