About Last Night 2

What happened last night...

Excerpts from Red Coronas of Payb Takes Book 3:

I wake up some time later when I sense the vehicle stop. I open my eyes and find you beaming down at me, awake and refreshed as if nothing happened.

"Good morning, Love. We're here. Kaya mo ba bumaba? Buhatin na lang kita?" You smile.

"Hala! Taas ng energy ah. Wala ka nang tama?"

"Meron. Tama sa'yo." You grin.

"Di ka na nga lasing. Corny ka na ulit." I laugh. "Where is my rockstar RJ?"

"Gusto mo nang rockstar?" You ask, raising an eyebrow. You then get off the  van and lift me into your arms. You then speak in a determined voice and say. "Halika. Umuwi na tayo. Dun tayo magrak-rakan sa taas."

***

The whole elevator ride up was filled with silly challenges for R to complete after he was provoked by his wife's teasing. She said he was just all talk but he couldn't do much action at his state of drunkenness.

"Hindi nga ako lasing. Gusto mo patunayan ko sa'yo ngayon." He told her with a raised eyebrow and a challenging glare as he stepped forward, making her step back until she was against the wall.

She laughed nervously as he towered over her, holding her arms and pressing his body against hers. "Sige nga I'll test you. Kung di ka lasing, idikit mo yung dulo ng daliri mo sa dulo ng ilong mo." She said.

"Ano?"

"Do it. Pag di mo ginawa ibig sabihin lasing ka."

"At pag nagawa ko lahat ng kalokohang test na to?"

"I'll do whatever you want tonight." She smirked.

"Sige ba. Yun lang ba gagawin?" He asked smugly and succeeded with the challenge on his first try. "Oh ano? Di nga ako lasing."

She giggled at his serious expression. "Okay. Isa pa. Kung di ka lasing, stand on one foot and raise the other leg up to your knee dapat hindi ka matutumba within thirty counts."

"Ang dali naman." He said and stood on foot while she counted.

He almost lost his balance but was able to recover by putting his arms out to his sides. He barely kept from falling until she reached the count of thirty.

"Oh ano ha? Di ako natumba." He said.

"Barely." She laughed and the elevator door opened. "We're here!"

"Teka! Panalo na ako."

"No." She grinned. "Carry me to the door."

"Sure!" He declared and swept her off her feet. He lifted her in his arms and carried her to the door.

The door to door unit opened and spilled them in, both giggling as he tried to balance in his arms and almost dropping her on the floor.

"Lasing ka nga kasi." She laughed as she stood up, holding his arms to keep from falling.

"Hindi nga. Panalo ako. Nadala kita dito."

"Muntik mo akong mahulog."

"Pero hindi. Panalo pa rin."

"Sige na nga." She grabbed his collar and looked at him seductively as she spoke in a sultry voice. "What do you want me to do, Mr. Faulkerson?"

Instead of giving her an answer, he rammed her lips on hers and kissed her deeply. She moaned as he snaked his tongue inside her mouth and hooked one of her legs on his hip, rubbing his arousal against her core. "Strip and give me a lap dance." He whispered on her lips.