23

{Yoongi's POV}

- Time Skip til 5.30pm -

I change into the tuxedo and head downstairs to wait for Jinhee. Moments later, Jinhee came down in her black dress and the necklace I bought.

She look so stunning and beautiful...

{Jinhee's POV}

"I love you, Jinhee ah." Taewoon from school 2017 said.

KYAAAA Taewoon oppa marry mee!! "I love you too Taewoon oppa!!" Both of us lean in, our lips almost touching.

¤ Reality ¤

Jinhee flip her body over and her hand knock her phone off the night stand.

The loud 'bang' instantly wake Jinhee up. She shoot open her eyes and jolted out of bed.
---------------------------------------------------------

- Back to Jinhee's POV -

"What just happened...?" I blinked a few times, scratching the back of my head.

I look around the room and noticed that my phone was on the floor. How did my phone end up there?

I picked it up and saw a big crack across the center of my phone. "OMO!! MY PHONNEE!!"

T_T My phone T_T

My fat thumb pressed the home button by accident and my lock screen is shown.

My eyes widen when I saw the time "HOLY SHIETT!!" I rushed out of bed and into the bathroom. Apparently, it's 5pm now, and if I don't get up, I will just continue sleeping til tomorrow morning.

- 30 mins past -

I quickly run down the stairs, towards Yoongi. "Are we late?" I asked. "Sorry I over slept."

"G-Gwenchana." Yoongi stuttered and swallowed his saliva nervously. What's wrong with him? He is just staring at me...

"Helloo..?" I waved my hand in front of his face. "Earth to Min Yoongi." I said. He blinked a few times, snapping back to reality. "H-Huh? What did you say?" He asked.

"Are we late for the ceremony?" I asked again. "A-Ani." Yoongi said and look away, avoiding eye contact. I then saw shades of pink on Yoongi's cheeks. Is he blushing? So cute... What the hell Kim Jinhee!!!

"Let's get going before eomma and appa start nagging." Yoongi walk off quickly, still avoiding eye contact.

Cute.

{Yoongi's POV}

Eomma sent her personal driver to come and fetch us to the venue. As I'm about to enter the car, Jinhee tucked onto my sleeve.

"I wore converse instead. Heels are annoying." She said and pulled her dress up slightly, showing me her black high-cut converse.

I sigh and mentally face plammed.

- 40 mins later -

"Jinhee ah." I called. "Mwo?" She responded. "Hold this."

She showed me her palms. I then grab her hand and interwine it with mine. "Don't ever let go." I said. Those words represents my true feelings.

She was kind of shocked, but eventually hold my hand. Her hands are so tiny. We then entered the hall.

Many people are looking at me and Jinhee, judging us from top to bottom. From afar, I spotted eomma. I smiled and dragged Jinhee along with me.

"Eomma!!" I shouted and ran towards her. "Aigoo, Yoongi and Jinhee, did you both miss me?" She asked.

Before I could even answer, appa interupted the conversation. "Yoongi, where's Soojung?" He asked. "How am I suppose to know?" I said, annoyed.

"She's your soon-to-be wife so you have to and must know where she is. Find Soojung and go up on stage when I call your names. I'm announcing the marriage today." Appa said and walked off.

"Appa!! Why are you forcing me to marry someone whom I don't like!?" I said. I'm pissed, at the same time, hurt. Why his my father forcing me to marry someone I don't like?

"Didn't you say to find someone whom I truly love and is willing to spend the rest of my life with her?" I shouted. "Why can't you accept Jinhee? She's the one I truly love. I'm willing to spend my whole life with her. No matter what, I'll only marry Jinhee. No one else."

With that, I ran out of the hall, not caring about what others think about me.

{Jinhee's POV}

Yoongi ran off after saying those things. Am I really... the one he love? Is this just part of the acting?

"Yoong-" I was about to chase Yoongi, when Mr. Min suddenly shouted. I then stop dead in my tracks.

"Look at him now!! Not listening me!! Why did I even raise a child like him!! This unfilial chil-"

Mr. Min collapsed onto the ground all of a sudden. "YEOBO!!" Mrs. Min kneel down immediately and shake Mr. Min vigorously. "YEOBO WAKE UP!! DON'T JOKE AROUND PLEASE!!! JEBAL!!"

Tears kept streaming down Mrs. Min's cheeks. I was paralysed in shock. Mr. Min lying on the ground, not moving, reminds me of my parents' bodies.

- Flashback -

"A black hyundai car crashed into a lorry this evening at 5pm. 2 out of 3 people died is this car crash. The 2 person are Mr and Mrs. Kim, The boss of XXX Company. Without any confirmation made by Mr. Kim, that who the next heir will be, the company will then be handed over the current CEO, Mr. Yoo." The reporter announced.

Paramedics were carrying the stretcher. Eomma and appa's lifeless body was shown, lying on the strecher.

"Eomma.. appa.. don't leave me.." I cried. Then, the worst nightmare happened. The paramedics pulled a white cloth over my parents' head.

They're gone..

Forever.

- End of flashback -

I walk towards Mr. Min, still shaking in fear. "Mr. Min.." I called. I then place my index finger under his nose to see if he's still breathing.

He's not breathing.. "SOMEONE QUICK CALL THE AMBULANCE!!" I shouted at the people who are videoing and whispering among themselves, doing nothing.

I don't want Yoongi to lose a father like me. I don't want to see him giving up on life. I'll do anything to save Mr. Min...