SerVamp-Kuro/Sleepy Ash

Request: I tried to put your name and it said user not found so, comment it if you the one who request this one shot

Sorry if you guys waiting for this because I have too many assignment to finish it and sorry again if this chapter is crappy!!!

Normal POV

Mahiru and Kuro were on their way to store where Kuro want some ramen, sweets, chocolates and pocky. The reason is because Kuro have being a good boy for helping Mahiru doing some chores as a promised that Mahiru will buy some foods he want. So, here they are. "Kuro, we can't buy that, too expensive." Mahiru sighed at his Servamp who doing his puppy dog eye, cat version.

"Is something wrong?" Mahiru and Kuro turn around, to see a grey hair guy that almost lookmlike an owl, staring at them. "Oya oya, Sleepy Ash, is that you?" The mysterious owl guy asks and Mahiru confuse. "Kuro, you know him?" Mahiru ask and Kuro murmured under his breath 'What a pain', before give him a nod. "This is Pity, Servamp of Despair, the ninth Servamp."

Mahiru turning toward the guy in surprised. "What? I thought Tsubaki is the last servamp?"Mahiru asked and the guy just shrugs. "He is but his mind changed and suddenly wanting to create another so he created me and letting the other Servamps knows me but for the eighth Servamp, I have no idea why." The guy explained and heard someone calling the guy's name and when he makes appearance, Kuro's eyes widen.

The person had beautiful (H/C) hair, his orbs with a pair of cute (E/C) eyes staring at them. "Bokuto-san, who's you're talking to?" The person asks and saw Mahiru and Kuro. "Oh. Hello there." The guy greeted with smile, making Kuro blushed at his cute smile. "Look (N/N)! I found my brother!" The male blinking and letting out a small and soft laughed, sent an invisible arrow toward Kuro's heart when he heard the male's laugh.

"My name is (L/N) (M/N), Bokuto-san's eve. It's nice to meet you." The male that known as (M/N) smile made Mahiru smile and give the older male polite bow. "It's nice to meet you too, (L/N)-san! My name is Shirota Mahiru. And this is Kuro." Mahiru introduce the vampire who still staring at (M/N) making (M/N) blinked and letting out yelp when Kuro grab (M/N)'s hand and pull the younger male closer to him.

"Please marry me."

...

...

....

....

"E-Eh??"

"What the hell are you talking about, Kuro/Sleepy Ash!"

Next Chapter: Request!
My first time doing one shot so go easy on me. Don't own anything except my plot. You belong to yourself though.