Sexual thoughts

Y/N's P.O.V
Aishhhhh great just great, I can't believe that this is happening today. Every since I have been a trainee at BIGHIT entertainment I feel that yoongi hates me or finds me annoying, he is the only one who doesn't talk to me, I don't know what I did wrong but now I have a bigger promblem. PD Nim wants yoongi and I to work on a song together this afternoon. Like why did it have to be him and not Namjoon. I hope this is just a dream I can't work with him, especially because I think that I'm falling little and little for him and what hurts me is that he probably hates me. But how am I suppose to write this song now, especially with yoongi. Fuck my life!

AFTERNOON Y/N's P.O.V
"Shit! I'm late" I said as I was heading towards the studio where yoongi was waiting for me. I take a deep breathe and enter the room where I find a concentrated yoongi. "Hello yoongi I'm sorry that I'm late" I said. I was waiting for a response but he ignored me, wow just great how is this going to work when he's ignoring me. I decided to grab a chair and sit next to him. "So ummmm how should we start the song" I asked. "Pffffff" yoongi exhaled as he leaned back. "Hey listen here, it's not my fault that PD Nim wants us to write a song together, believe me I hate this as much as you do, so let's just hurry and finish this song" I said frustrated. "Oh who are you giving instructions too" he said. "Look I just want to get this over with, I didn't mean to say it like that" I said. I look up at yoongi and he looked so annoyed.

"Hey listen I'm the boss here" he said in a bitch tone

"Hey listen I'm the boss here" he said in a bitch tone. "Oh so your the one in charged now, we are suppose to work together yoongi" I said. Aishhhh why is he like this I can't understand him. "I don't know why PD Nim had to make me work with you, we will never finish this song" he said. "Why don't you want to work with me" I asked. Yoongi stayed silent, I just wanted to know why he was acting this way with me. Minutes passed by and yoongi didn't say a word the silence was killing me. "Hello Min Yoongi I asked a question few minutes ago can you at least respond please" I said. "Ever since you came to BIGHIT, I found you annoying and you act so immature, i don't know i just can't stand being around you" he said in a calm voice. I felt that my heart was breaking inside. "Well I'm sorry if I can't be perfect, I'm trying my best to be better for my career and for myself, but sometimes being an idol can be difficult, sometimes I just want to give up and leave" I said trying to hold my tears in. I just want to be someone different, I just want to forget my past and all the shit that I went through. I really hate crying in front of someone, I felt Yoongi staring at me. I look up I see yoongi looking at me in a worried face. I felt like if my eyes were about to explode so I quickly run out of the studio heading to the bathroom.