Prince of Knights Chp36

Salam guys! Enjoy this chapter. I am sure you guys will ;p

 I am sure you guys will ;p

Thank you for these awesome collages MercifulQveen

________________________________

~*If you want to kill somebody, conquer his heart, Then leave slowly and leave them between death and madness~* Nizar Qabbani.

History repeats itself. Faris knew that very well, however, it would be precise to this extent perplexed him. He sat in the same tent where Khalid had once escorted him so Umm Badr would tend to his wounds. And here he was with a wound caused by Khalid on his left arm Meanwhile Raghad accumulated the necessary tools to aid his injury. Knight of Knights rolled and nibbled his bottom lip only to taste blood and knew the blood did not belong to him. Faris looked away endeavoring to pacify his mind brimming with thoughts that felt like a dust devil in his knackered brain.

Khalid.... Khalid.

Why would he attack him? When Faris had looked into Badr's eyes, sagr al fursan was certain his sibling was not tangled with the people who conspired against them. Then what on earth would cause a man like him to act in such a heedless manner. If he was not stopped at the right moment Faris would have slaughtered him, there was no mistaking it. He knew he would murder Khalid.

The mystery that he could not unravel became transparent when his spouse sat next to him with a bowl of water in one hand and an empty pot in the other. Of course, It was she who had impelled Khalid to make such a move without her knowledge. However, Faris would not remain hush merely because Khalid's love for his sister blinded him, he will confront the man.

Just as Badr had sauntered away towards Khalid, Faris had ripped his arm from her clutch and had started to stride to the other side of the tribe. However, once away from the sight of the beholders Raghad had trailed him only to halt before Faris. He shook his head when he recalled how none of them had uttered a word. They merely stared at each other lost in contemplation, him blistering in the pit of a perilous volcano while Raghad forlorn. Faris had yearned to yell at her, to teach her a lesson but her stillness, her eyes had him tongue-tied yet once again and then without a word he had followed Raghad to this tent.