Chapter 8- Everyday life with Explanations

"How are you going to explain this to your harem?" Griff asks as I pull on my shirt and do my belt buckle. My face drops at the thought. I don't have a harem, do I?

"I don't have a harem." I state hopelessly knowing that although I've never had sex with any of them, I still technically have a harem. Griff's expression shows exactly this. "Okay, maybe I have somehow by some act of God ended up with a harem. But I haven't had sex with any of them. You're my girlfriend end of story." I pull her in for a kiss which she accepts without resistance.

"I don't know. I've always wondered what it would be like to be part of a harem. It's the lion part." She purrs putting on her own clothes after having stated the unstateable. I sigh, this isn't the first time she's suggested such a thing. No it was quite common during my stay in the US.

The most highly of non humans seem to be the most masochistic. I wonder if it works in reverse? Briefly I imagine May dressed as a dominatrix, a whip in hand. The thought isn't exactly unpleasant but is a bit strange, and by a bit I mean very strange but my body still reacts in the typical way. Bad penis.

"Yes, I think I'd like to join your harem." Griff decides by herself. Not that I had a say in the first place, perhaps Nero can talk some sense into them. In the small amount of time I've known the Mantis she's grown on me. Probably because of the lack of rape fantasies about me. We leave together shortly after this conversation. Deciding that a walk would be less life threatening than flying.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

"Hi guys I'm ho-" I start before someone tackles me to the floor with the force and speed of a bull. Whoever it is doesn't move from their spot insisting on crushing me to the ground. Pushing forward with both my arms I grab a hold of two soft fun bags, which are obviously someone's breasts.

Freezing in place I dare not open my eyes, "C-could you l-let go?" A familiar voice asks. Opening my eyes I see May on the other side of my fondling hands, her face flushed the same pink as her wings. Dressed in shorts and a belly shirt I'm surprised for she is usually very shy.

"Sorry." I say quickly sitting up, she sits in front of me, looking towards the floor. "Are you okay?" I ask, noticing something strange in her behaviour. She opens her mouth to say something but is interrupted.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT HE WAS TAKEN YOU WORTHLESS INSECT!!!!" I can hear Kate shouting from the other side of the house, judging by the words used and the context she's probably scolding Nero for losing me. I sigh standing up, brushing the moth dust from my clothes I go to step forward.

"What have you done with Y/N?!" I hear Cara say from somewhere behind me, looking around I see her with a large kitchen knife against Giffin's throat. As I turn her eyes light up "Y/N!" She says gleefully wrapping me in about a dozen legs while her arms continue to hold the knife in Griff's direction.

"Cara, leave her alone, she's Griff. She'll be joinin-" My words stop as Cara tightens around me choking the air from my lungs. "C-cara!" I wheeze trying to claw her off me, my pathetic fingers doing little to her chitinous body.

"What do you meeeaaaannn?" She whispers in my ear, the knife straying way too close to important parts of my body. The way she extends the word 'mean' and the love hearts in her eyes unnerve me.

"If I was you, I'd let go of him." Griff states, clearly thinking this will help the situation. This gets Cara's attention, making her move the knife away from my friend downstairs. "If you cut that off how will he fertilise your eggs?" Griff says, has she dealt with centipedes before?

"You're right. How could I be so stupid?" Cara slaps her forehead dropping the knife to the floor. It embeds itself in the wood planks. "I'm Cara, who're you smarty pants." She reaches out her hand for a handshake.