Chapter 12

We reached Lotte World amusement park at 3 in the afternoon. But something kept bothering me. Who was Park Sohye? How is she related to Jimin oppa?

"Hey! What's bothering you, Wensy-wensy?", Taehyung oppa brought me back to the real world. "Uh.. oh! Nothing! I was just wondering who Park Sohye was? Oppa, do you know who she is?", I asked. Sadness filled his face as soon as he heard that name. "Uh... I- I don't th-think I should have s-said that, right? I-I'm sorry...", I stuttered, afraid that I destroyed his mood.

"No! You deserve to know who your named after... Sohye was Jiminie's younger sister. She was a really cheerful and a ball of sunshine. I know her much more than all the other members do, except for Jiminie. Every time I hanged out with Jiminie, he always talked about her. She really meant a lot to him. However, a week before our scheduled debut day, Sohi, fell from the terrace of their house while playing with Jihyun. I don't know how to explain the atmosphere in our dorms ever since. Bang PD nim allowed Jiminie and all of us to attend her funeral in Busan, but, he didn't go. He didn't want to see her like that. All of us, except him attended the funeral. It was difficult for all of us. We all knew her. She had visited us a lot and she used to have a Skype call, at least once every week, with us. That's why our debut was postponed for a month.", he said, wiping his tears, "He mistook you for Sohi in the morning coz I think your hair reminded him of her. A month before our scheduled debut, Sohi dyed her hair to your hair colour coz she wanted to be the first person in the house to colours their hair.", he said, laughing a bit, but it was not that kind of laugh when you're happy. It was filled with sorrow. She meant a lot to them most probably.

"I don't think I deserve that name.", I said, looking down.

"Hey! I leave you in charge of Jiminie! You are going to bring him out of that sorrow now and fill that space Sohi had, in his mind, arraseo?", he asked with a boxy smile.

"Neh, sunbaenim!!!", I shouted with a smile.

***

"Let's decide how we go. Should we separate into teams or go together?", Namjoon oppa asked, while we all put on our masks and caps. We had reached the destination but were still in the vans.

"I think it would be best to separate, so that ARMY wouldn't recognize us by our number.", Suga oppa explained.

"Neh, you're right.", Namjoon oppa agreed, "So we'll decide on the basis of where we all want to go. So, I'll start. I'd want to go for a ride or two, and then, shop in the souvenir shops. I'll take very less time, so, I'll go alone or with Yoongi hyung. Jin hyung?"

"Umm... I want to go to a souvenir shop or two and then, go to the Food Court. Chim?", Jin oppa commented.

"I want to go to a ride or two, and then, go to the Food Court. Hobi hyung?", Jimin oppa  offered.

"Umm... The same as Jin hyung.... Tae?", Hobi oppa said with a shiver.

"Uhh... I wanna go to all the rides, then, to the food stalls, then, to the souvenir shops, then to the Food Court! Sohi?", Taehyung oppa asked me. I was already used to the name as everyone started calling me Sohi, except for Tae oppa, who called me all kinds of names and Jungkookie oppa, who called me Anna.

"I'd like to go with Tae oppa!!!", I exclaimed. His idea sounded amazing. "Jungkookie oppa?"

"I'd also like to tag along with Taehyung and Sohi. Yoongi hyung?", he answered with excitement filled in his voice.