Chapter Forty Seven

Savannah's POV

Today is Parker and Mia's reveal party. I woke up before Nate and headed down to the kitchen for coffee, man I missed being at home to do this. Last night was my first night home and although I didn't get much sleep it was for a good reason. As I popped the keurig cup in the coffee maker I heard footsteps coming down the hall, curious as to who else is up this early I look to see Brooke with messy hair and one of Brayden's shirts on holding the clothes she wore the night before. I stood there shocked and she gave a small smile.

"So... you two worked things out I guess?"

"Haha yeah it was all a... misunderstanding"

"I'm glad for you" I smiled "Want coffee?"

"I would love some. After I forgave him we spent all night having se-"

"Yeah okay" I cut her off "Even though I'm happy for you I don't need to hear what my best friend and brother did last night"

"Well when you call him your brother it makes it sound worse" she laughed

I've been calling Parker, Brayden and Austin my brothers for a while now. It all started with Austin accidently call me sis and I guess it just stook for the rest of us. We walked back into the kitchen and Brooke sat on the stool while I made coffee

"I'm so glad to have you back Savvy"

"I'm glad to have you too Brooke, being in that treatment centre was torture"

"I wanted to come see you but I wasn't aloud"

I nodded understandingly "So what do you think Mia is gonna have?"

"I bet two girls" Brooke sounded confident on that one

"Well I'm going for one of each"

Brooke got this weird smile on her face and I looked at her confused before nearly jumping out of my skin when arms wrapped around my waist

"Well I think you're both wrong, I bet two boys" My idiotic boyfriend said

Everyone is supposed to wear either pink or blue or both depending on what gender they think the kids will be. The only people who actually know are Lauren and Mia's mom so they could plan it. I got dressed in royal blue shorts and a pink tank top while Nate wore beige khaki pants with a blue top and Brooke wore a pink sundress. Soon Brayden and Austin came downstairs, Austin was in blue jeans with a pink and blue shirt on and Brayden was in all blue like Nate.

"Yay! Austin"

"Pfft we got this" we high fived and looked at the others

When walking to the door I noticed Brayden take Brooke's hand and whisper not so quietly that she looked beautiful. I smiled at my best friend before my own boyfriend wrapped an arm around me and kissed my temple "You look as gorgeous as always princess"

When we got to Parker and Mia's house there was blue and pink everywhere. The moms really went all out with both coloured cupcakes, punch, hershey bars with 'he' or 'she' coloured in, cookies and candies. They didn't miss a thing. We walked over to the snack table where we loaded up on pink and blue food while talking to some of Nate's relatives.

"Okay everyone it's time to find out the genders!" Lauren called and we all grouped around Parker and Mia who were each standing in front of giant boxes. I noticed that Mia was in all pink while Parker was all blue. They both looked extremely nervous but excited at the same time. After everyone was there and Lauren got her video camera ready they opened their boxes. Mia's flew out first with blue balloons! Soon Parker's was open and pink balloons flew out! They were having a boy and a girl! Mia was crying while jumping up and down before Parker picked her up and spun her around. Everyone cheered for the happy couple and soon went back to their tables since pizza had come for lunch. Soon Parker and Mia made their way to our table and we all hugged them congratulating them.