The Wedding

Savannah's POV

Today's the day I marry my love. It's been just over two years since I surprised Nate with being pregnant and we decided to wait until after the baby was born to get married so I could could lose the baby weight. Nate and I had the same as the others, a little boy. Dylan Ace Court was born the middle child to his cousin Kai Edward Court and best friend Reese Oliver Jones, all boys were born a week apart. Our wedding is taking place outside a beautiful old barn and after the reception will be inside the barn. Brooke was my maid of honor and I had Rachel, Mia, and two new friends from my soccer team Ally and Hannah as my bridesmaids. Nate had Brayden as his best man and Parker, Austin, Jack and Ashton as his groomsmen. The girls were all in long navy blue dresses with lace on the neckline and the boys were in grey suits with a white shirt and navy blue tie. Nate would be in a black suit and navy tie and the little boys would be in white button downs with suspenders while Emily would be in a little poofy navy dress. I was in a long lace dress with thick lace straps and a sparkly belt with white heels and lace covering the wedge part and a my flowers a mix of white and navy. Now I sat in a chair as Brooke curled my hair and Rachel pinned. When they were done it looked beautiful and Brooke clipped in my vail.

"Just coming in to see the bride to be" Andrew walked in "Oh sweety you look beautiful, Nathaniel is gonna be so happy" Andrew was gonna walk me down the aisle while Lauren kept all the kids together with Brooke's mom Janet.

"Thank you"

"You all ready?" I smiled and nodded

"Okay sweetie I'm gonna go out there. You look beautiful" Lauren said before hugging me and walking out. Andrew held his arm out for me to take and we all lined up with the groomsmen. Mia and Parker stood together along with Ashton and Rachel, Ally stood with Austin and Hannah with Jack. Brooke stood in front of me with the little kids after her. The music started and my heart started pounding. I walked down the aisle and when I saw Nate my eyes started watering. He looked awestruck and that made me even happier. When we got up there Andrew gave me to Nate and I gave my bouquet to Brooke before holding hands with Nate.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to celebrate this couple in holy matrimony" the minister said but I missed most of it since I was too busy staring at Nate

"Do you Savannah Maria White take Nathaniel Ryder Court to be your lawfully wedded husband? Through sickness and in health, for richer or poorer till death do you part?"

"I do" A huge smile broke out onto Nate's face

"And do you Nathaniel Ryder Court take Savannah Maria White to be your lawfully wedded wife? Through sickness and in health, for richer or poorer till death do you part?"

"I do" I felt a huge relief when he said those two words

"By the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

Nate leaned in and gave me a breathtaking kiss. I was jumping for joy on the inside, Nate would be mine until the day I die.

"I hereby announce Mr and Mrs Nathaniel Court" everyone cheered as the wedding party went back down the aisle with Nate and I following. We had our pictures done at the ranch while everyone was having cocktail hour back at the barn. It was still so surreal being married to Nate and every time I thought about it, it made me smile. After we were done photos we went back to the barn and had dinner, we had chicken with potatoes and vegetables. After dinner the dj announced the first dance. Nate led me to the dance floor where we had Hero by Enrique Iglesias

Would you dance if I asked you to dance?

Or would you run and never look back?

Would you cry if you saw me crying?