Epilogue

Savannah's POV

I have been Savannah Court for five years now. After our honeymoon we found out I was pregnant again and this time we had a little girl Naomi Camryn Court was my beautiful little girl. Funny enough a couple weeks after I found out I was pregnant with Naomi, Brooke found out she was pregnant as well with a little girl, Layla McKenzie Court. Rachel and Ashton had decided that they were gonna wait a little while to have another kid. Mia and Parker also had another boy Adrian Hunter Court. Austin had also found himself a girl and following in his brother's footsteps is engaged young at twenty two. Lauren and Andrew are very happy and are spoiling their grandkids rotten. I knocked on my son's room

"Dyl can I come in?"
"Yeah mom" Dylan was the definitely a mommy's boy and he shared the same love as sports as his parents, his room was just that with beds on either side, a small basket court in between and a climbing rope to go up on the top of his bed.

"You need to get ready to go to Reese's" just as planned Dylan and Reese are best friends and at the sound of his name Dylan jumped up to get ready. I walked out of his room and across the hall to my daughters room. The term daddy's little princess worked perfect for her room with the giant princess carriage as her bed and a castle looking thing on the wall where the door is.

"Naomi honey wanna go see Reese?" Naomi nodded her head quickly and just like her brother jumped up to get ready. Nate and I still played soccer along with all our friends and it has been great. We still live in the same house and have actually gone back to Greece. Ashton and Rachel moved down the street so we got to see them alot.

"Princess I'm home!" Nate called from the doorway and soon he walked in our room, he held my waist from behind and started kissing my neck "And how are you today?"

"Great, the kids have been good all day and Rachel called inviting us for dinner so we are going in ten minutes, be ready"

"I will but don't I get a proper kiss from my beautiful wife?" he pouted and I laughed before leaning up and kissing him. Like I had said all those years ago, every time Nate calls me his wife I still get butterflies.

"Now come on romeo we're gonna be late"

We left and drove down the street to their house and Reese came running out to welcome his friends, he plays a great big brother role to Naomi and Rachel and I can see those two together one day.

"Hi!" Rachel said coming out of the house in an apron

"Rach" I hugged her and Nate started laughing

"What?" I asked

"You guys act like you didn't just see each other yesterday"

"Well excuse me for being happy" I sent a playful glare to Nate and Ashton came out of the house

"Ugh didn't we just see you people yesterday?"

"See now that I a proper greeting" Nate said and gave Ashton a bro hug

"Come on I have burgers on the grill" Nate went out back with Ashton while I went in the kitchen with Rachel, she had a huge kitchen with grey cupboards and a large island.

We both looked out the kitchen window to the backyard where the three kids were running around. Naomi was following Reese around like a lost puppy and he seemed to be enjoying it.

"I swear one day those two will end up together"

"Oh my god! How cute would that be" we watched the kids a little longer and then went back to making a salad. When we were finished we went out to the patio where the guys were just finishing the burgers.

"Kids dinner!" I yelled and they came running. We had an amazing dinner and after got a campfire ready for the kids. It was their favourite thing to do on friday nights and we had kind of made it a tradition.

"Are you going to the guys game on wednesday?" Rachel asked and I shrugged

"Probably, the kids love watching their parents play soccer"

"Okay good, Reese wants to go so let me know"

"Yeah I will"

The guys still play on the same team and even though we don't see Jack much anymore we had gone to his wedding a month ago and he has become a doctor and married Hannah. Remember that name? Yep she was the one who he walked down the aisle with at our wedding and she caught the bouquet, coincidence? After an hour of roasting marshmallows I looked over at my husband who held our sleeping daughter while the boys continued their attack on the marshmallow bag.

"Hey Dylan I think it's time to go home buddy"

"Can Reese sleep over mom?"

"If his parents are okay with it" Reese sent Rachel his signature puppy dog face that she could never say no to and she caved right away

"Are you sure you don't mind?" She looked at me and I shook my head

"Not at all" Reese and Dylan ran upstairs so Reese could pack an overnight bag while we went out front so Nate could put Naomi in her car seat. The boys came running back out.

"Do you have pjs?"
"Yes mom"

"Toothbrush?"
"Yes"

"Clothes for tomorrow?"

"Yep"

"Mr cuddles?" Mr cuddles was his stuffed bear that he absolutely loved but was always embarrassed when Rachel talked about it

"Mom" he groaned

"Okay, okay. Now come give mommy and daddy a kiss"

Reese said goodbye to his parents and we went home. The boys rushed to Dylan's room and we put Naomi in her bed. From there Nate and I went to our room where we changed and slipped into bed. My life has been nothing but perfect with Nate and I'm so glad I went to live with the Courts all those years ago. I cuddled up to him "I love you" I said in his chest

"I love you too princess"

"Forever and always?"

"Forever and always"

And that was how I fell in love with Nathaniel Court, and I wouldn't have it any other way.