「Sorry.」Nagisa Hazuki x Reader

Sad cause I couldn't hug my bae for his bday

Im cryin cause I keep losing in SSBTS lord save me

The reason I wake up in the mornings for real ㅠㅠ❤️

(J)Hope you like it ㅋㅋ
🔥

Normal Pov.

You frowned as you woke up extremely early this morning. You would usually sneak out of your room and cook breakfast for your amazing boyfriend, but because you were in a competition you had to leave and miss his birthday.

You looked at your clock and sighed. 3:00 a.m. It must be 6:00 p.m. over there. You then jumped out of bed and ran to your desk. You sat down and turned your computer on. You entered skype (i'm sorry i've been using this lately) and saw your boyfriend online. You bit your bottom lip and pressed the call button.

After a single ring you saw your cute bubbly boyfriend's smiling face. "(Nickname)-Chan!! What are you doing awake at this hour?! Isn!t it like 2 a.m. over there?!" He screamed making you wince slightly and close your eyes tightly. "Yes, it is 3 a.m. over here Nagi-Kun, so please don't scream you're hurting my ears..." You said and smiled tiredly.

"Nagi-Kun... Happy birthday!" You said in a cute voice while smiling at him. He grinned and thanked you. "(Nickname)-Chan, if you were here I would've kissed and hugged you and never let you go!" He said and smiled. You giggled and nodded at him. "I would've done the same Nagi-Kun!" You said smiling. But at that thought you started to frown your bottom lip pouting slightly.

Nagisa raised an eyebrow and was about to ask what was wrong until you sighed and smiled at him with hurt. "I'm sorry I had to leave during your birthday, Nagi-Kun... I wish I was there with you..." You mumbled and played with your fingers. He chuckled making you look at him.

"Hey, just the fact that you're awake at 3 in the morning just to congratulate me is enough..." He said softly, something he only showed only to you. You smiled. "Still, when I get back we'll celebrate your birthday just us two, ok?" You said and he nodded. "Alright, (Nickname)-Chan!" He said and both of you laughed.

You yawned and rubbed your tired eyes. Nagisa smiled softly and gently at that and beckoned for you to go. "Go sleep now, (Nickname)-Chan. Sleep tight like a baby sheep~" He said and you nodded before biding your goodbyes. "I love you Nagi-Kun, I'll be taking my leave now." You said smiling tiredly. He smiled in return a bright smile. "Alright, love you too!" He chirped and hung up.

You laughed and laid in your bed to sleep. He truly is an amazing boyfriend.

After ending...

You: I thought it was only gonna be us two, Nagisa, not the whole  swim team plus your other swim team friends.
Nagisa: I'm sorry, (Nickname)-Chan! But they're our friends!!
You: //sighs in spanish
Haru: I thought there was gonna be a pool here.

🔥
It is short but it's like 1 a.m. here and I'm tired

For the people who agreed to the 2nd part of "Fuck off" I'm already working on it so pls be patient with me ㅋㅋ

(J)Hope you liked it!

LovelyShadowsOfMusic ❤️