Chapter 12: Spray Bottle

"Owie, why does my head hurt???" I groaned when I opened my eyes.

"Maya?" Dominic exclaimed. "The one and only. What's going on?" I asked looking around my (their) room.

"Honey, it's been months since you went into a coma..." He looked at me sympathetically. My eyes widened.

"What?!" I shrieked. Two things: First, I hibernated. (goals, crossing that of my bucket list), and second I been in a coma!?

"Say it isn't true!" I gasped and placed the back of my hand to my forehead dramatically. He sighed.

"It's true my love, you have been in thee coma." He said just as dramatically. I don't know what to think anymore. What year is it? How old am I? What is love? (baby don't hurt me...).

Dominic looked at me before bursting out laughing. "Why are you laughing!? This is a serious matter!" I yelled. He doubled over laughing.

"Your... Face was... Priceless!" He said in between laughter.

"What are you talking about?" Once he calmed down he said it was just a joke and that I passed out after hitting my head on the ground.

"Y-you, you.... Nincompoop!" I screamed after he finished explaining. Jumping out of my fluffy cloud also known as my bed, I tried pushing him out of the room.

"Why are you so fat!? I can't even move you! You big fat meanie!!" I growled in frustration and tried shoving him harder.

"Move gosh darn it!" I let out a huff.

"Are you done yet?" He asked still not moving. I held up a finger.

"One more." I gave him a quick shove but he still didn't move. "Okay, I'm done."

He picked me up at arm's length like a rag doll. "Bad." he scolded. I stuck out my tongue at him. He sighed, put me down on my bed, and walked out of my room.

I always win. A few minutes later, Dominic comes back with a spray bottle. "Bad Maya, bad." He said spraying me with the water.

"Hey! What the heck!?" Where did he even get a spray bottle? I wiped my face and glared at him.

"Meanie..." I mumbled. He held up the spray bottle directly in my face and started squirting the water at me again. "Bad. Apologize"

"Okay. Okay! I'm sorry. Jeez man." I whined and pushed the spray bottle away.

"That's right. I have the power and you can't- hey! What the heck Blake!?" There stood my knight in shining tinfoil, holding another spray bottle.

Where the heck do they get these? I'm confuzzled. "I come to save thee my fair maiden!" Blake yelled dramatically throwing his arm up in the air and then held out his hand to me.

"Quick fair maiden, before thee nincompoop follows us." He sprayed Dominic on last time before he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of my room.

"What did you call me? Blake I'm gonna kill thee- I mean you!" I heard him yell as we ran downstairs.

"Thanks Blaze, you are my hero." I said when we stopped. He grinned. "I Knew it"

"I have a question." I said. "Shoot" he whispered looking around the room for Dominic.

"Do you guys have just a random stack of spray bottles or something?" He smiled mischievously and placed his index finger to his lips.

"Secret." I pouted.

"Come out, come out, where ever you are!" Dominic sang as he skipped down the stairs. This is the most weirdest thing Dominic has done. I mean really, the big bad Dominic is skipping. Skipping!

"Come on sweetheart, we have to move before he catches us. I'll make a distraction and you run back upstairs and into your room an lock it okay? If I don't come back there in five minutes, I'm probably dead or in the rest room taking a shiz"

"What?! No. I'm not leaving you!" I cried. He kissed my forehead softly.

"You have to. Wish me good luck sweetheart" and with that, he went to where Dominic is at.

"Dominic! Me 'n you! Let's go!" Blake let out a warrior cry and started spraying Dominic wildly. "Hey!" He cried.

I wiped a fake tear. He done good. Blake IS my knight in shining tinfoil. I got up and ran upstairs to my room and locked the door.

Five minutes of eating chips later....

"Maya? Let me in hurry Dominic is coming." I jumped out of bed and opened the door. There stood Blake, drenched in water from head to toe.

I grabbed his hand, pulled him in the room, and locked the door again. "What happened." I exclaimed.

"Well, we were having a battle then we somehow made it outside through it all, he ran away so I thought I won but he came back with the hose and but it on full blast. That was damn cold!"He let out a shiver.

I chuckled. "Go shower you doofus" he nodded and left. I shall avenge thee sir Blake. I took his spray bottle, filled it, and left the room.

Dominic's back was turned away from me. I lifted the bottle up and started spray in at him.

"What the fu- oww..." He turned around but slipped and fell on his butt. I laughed out loud and ran back to my room just in time when Blake came out of the restroom.

"Hi boo." I said innocently.

"What did you do?" He looked a me with a you better tell me or else look. I sighed.

"I avenged thee my night." I bowed.

He gasped. "I appreciate thou fair maiden but I wanted to save thee!" He cried placing the back of his hand on his forehead.

"No my love, you saved me!" I yelled hugging him. It's okay. Just know we are all weird as fudge.