Chapter 31

Angel's POV

I was eating a delicious chocolate cake with beautiful decorations on top when someone's voice interrupted me.

"Wake up, baby. It's lunch time."

What? But I wanna eat my cake!

A husky chuckle was heard.

"We can get you a cake later but you need to eat lunch first."

"Come on babygirl, wake up."

Noooo... wait, where did my cake go?! *gasp* those voices made it disappear! Meanies!!

Someone laughed and it was near me.

Something warm started to massage my scalp and I snuggled my head into the warm thing.

It felt so good!

"Come on princess, it's time to wake up. You already missed breakfast we can't let you miss lunch too."

"Noooo..."

"Come on Angel, you need some food in you."

"Food... nummy-nummy..."

"Yes princess, the food is nummy-nummy but you gotta wake up before someone eats it." The voice chuckled.

God, it was an amazing voice! So deep and smooth.

Suddenly, my warmth was gone like someone ripped it away from me which made me open my eyes instantly and sit up.

I looked around and realized that I was in mine and the twins' bedroom. Xander was standing by the bed with a blanket in his hands. The blanket that covered me earlier.

I made grabby hands towards it, wanting it back.

"Give me my warmth back, I'm cold!"

Xander's eyes grew concerned and he immediately rolled the blanket around me so that I was in a cocoon of warmth.

"Are you warm now, baby?"

"Yep. Night-night." And I flopped back into the pillows, closing my eyes to go back to sleep.

"Oh no no no, you're getting up because missing lunch is not allowed for you, missy."

I felt his arms go around me as he pulled me to his chest with the blanket still around me. He stood up and went towards the door.

I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck, enjoying the warmth he gave off which was way better than the blanket's.

"What's for lunch?" I mumbled still sleepy.

"Xav decided to just order a pizza."

"Mkay."

We went downstairs into the living room where I could see my brothers, Illios, Chris, Lisa, Landon and my other mate sitting on the many sofas and chairs in front of the TV and watching some kind of movie.

Xander went to sit next to Xavier, who immediately pulled me to his lap, resting his chin on the top of my head.

I snuggle into his chest and he hums happily, snaking his arms around my waist.

I was still sleepy so my eyes were closed as I rested my head on his chest.

The door bell rang interrupting the conversations around me. I felt Xander stand up and walking out of the room saying that it's probably the pizzas that arrived.

A few minutes later he comes back into the room with at least eight boxes of pizza.

I rested my head on Xavier's chest and closed my eyes again only to open them wide when they opened the boxes.