⟅Chapter 03⟆ Fame

Devante Swing
January 11, 1990

"Aye De you feeling old girl?" K-Ci asked while fixing his suit.

"Who?" I asked. He gave me a 'really nigga' look before speaking.

"Natalie. The one with the big booty." He said.

"Ohh. I mean she's cool. Why you looking at her ass?" I said.

"Nigga it's out there. Im going to look if I want to. I mean that's what I got eyes for" He said and I rolled my eyes behind my shades.

"Why you jealous?" He asked with a smirk.

"Nah, its not even like that we're just friends." I said.

"Who's just friends?" I heard a voice said. I turned and saw Natalie standing there. She had on black leather pants that hugged her curves oh so well, a black leather long sleeve top that showed her cleavage, and black combat boots. My mouth hung agape at the sight of her outfit. I then began to fantasize about what her body would look like naked under me. Begging me to go deeper, begging me for her climax.

"De!" She yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? What?" I asked.

"Never mind" She said as she walked closer to me and sat down on my lap. God I hope I don't get a boner. I inhaled her scent and she smelled like the fragrance of vanilla and roses.

"De this isn't uncomfortable for you? I can get up" She said.

"No I'm fine." I said and she nodded.

"Oh I want to say congratulations on the new song with Father Mc" she said. Father Mc is one of the artists from Uptown. We have a record together that became a smash hit; Treat them like they want to be treated.

"Thank you" We said in unison.

"But I we would like to congratulate you guys on your single as well" Dalvin said. Unknown had released their first song titled 'Lust' It's a very sexual song. They released it last week and it's been played everywhere. I'm pretty sure some babies were made to the song already.

"Thank you." She said. I wrapped my arm around her as she laid back. Her curly hair smelled good as well. We chatted for a while before her pager beeped. She pulled it out and got up.

"Sorry I have to go. I have to go record the video for Lust. Wish me luck" She said and kissed my cheek and waved by to the boys.

"So you telling me y'all got nothing going on?" Dalvin asked.

"We don't we're just friends" I said and I heard him kiss his teeth.

"Friends don't kiss each other or sit on each other's lap" K-Ci said.

"It was a harmless kiss and I didn't mind her sitting on my lap" I said.

"Man y'all leave him alone. We don't got time for this we gotta go do the video" Joel said. I almost forgot we have to go shoot the video with Father MC.

NATALIE DAVIS

I sat down and sipped my water, we just got done recording the video for 'Lust'. I swallowed every last bit of the water before throwing it away and getting up.