Chapter 24

"The cute one is here," I said in a sing song voice.

I instantly caught the attention of the man.  I smiled at every each one of them and twirled my hair with my finger. They all smiled back at me. God, I was so tired of this seduction game. I had to alway be a flirt. I was tired of being that girl.  However, I shook my head at the thought and winked at the boys. 

"You look stunning," Vincent said while walking towards me. This time however my smile was real. Vincent was such a sweetheart. He was polite and understanding. 

"Thank's, Vincent" I flashed him a big smile. 

"We don't have much time" Christofer's voice spoke from behind me. I turned back to face him. I felt my legs weaken at the sight of him. He wore a black tux as he always did, yet he still managed to look handsome. 

"Then we should get going" I answered back. He nodded and without another word got out of the room. Why couldn't he like a normal human being just tell me to follow him? Why?. But no, of course, he couldn't he was Christofer Luca Santobello. With an annoyed expression, I muttered a quick  'bye' to Vincent and ran after Christofer before he made me run after the car. 

I was quick to catch up with him. After we were outside I admired the big garden he had. It was filled with almost all varieties of flowers.  A smile took place on my face, this reminded me of the garden I used to have back home. It reminded me of the lake and all the good times. 

I then realized this was the first time I was outside after being captured. I took a look at the car waiting for us.  It was a black matte Audi R8. My dream car. A man opened the door for us and Christofer silently motioned for me to sit first. He sat down right after me and we drove off. 

"Christofer" I voiced. 

"What?" He hummed quietly.  

"The flowers" I cleared my throat. "They are beautiful. To be honest I never took you as a flower person" 

He was silent at first. That made me wonder if I said anything wrong. I took a deep breath after I realized he won't be answering me.  I looked out of the window. 

"It was my mother's Idea" His rough voice answered after a while. I instantly tore away my gaze from the window and looked at him instead. 

"She thought this place was too dull,  so my father built this garden for her," He continued. 

I couldn't believe this. My dad built the whole garden for mom, so she had something to do while he was gone. He knew how much she loved flowers, it was her escape. Our stories were so alike. 

"My father also built a garden for mom," I said quietly. He looked at me with an unknown expression. 

"You like flowers?" He asked me. 

"I love them" I nodded eagerly. 

"My favorite one is a red rose" I blurted out.  

He didn't say anything after. The car ride was silent. I closed my eyes my nerves getting the best of me. What was this job about?. What if the other Mafia families were also there?. My father surely wouldn't be there right?. 

It was only before arriving when he again spoke. 

"Be careful, Victor Vasiliev Is gonna be there along with his people. If the information we have is true then the fuc*er is still doing it. He kidnaps young girls such as yourself and uses them against their own will. He calls it his who*ehouse."

"Wait, you mean Victor Vasiliev as in the Russian Mafia boss?" I asked him my eyes widening. The name was enough to make my knees weaken. He couldn't be talking about the same man could he?

"Yes, wait how did you know?" 

"I-Ive heard about him" I was quick to answer.

" Is it like his mini business?" I asked hesitantly already knowing the answer.

"It Is one of his mini businesses. He has a couple of houses like that. We have managed to free the one in Italy." He explained.

The amount of respect I have gained for him in the past minute was unexplainable. He had freed and saved the lives of hundreds of innocent girls. He had helped them. He had done something I wished someone would do for me. He did not understand the importance of this for me. I was one to know about his who*ehouse.

I was one to experience it first hand. But I had no one there to help me. I had no one to free me. Victor Vasiliev was the man behind it.

"What exactly is our mission today?" I asked him.

"There is an important deal I need to discuss with the Spanish Mafia. The deal is very important, and cannot be delayed. And what I need you for is too make sure Victor doesn't know I'm there. While you have dinner and intertain him and his toys I will make the deal and be back for you. In the worst case we fight it off." 

My eyes were ready to fall out of their sockets. He wanted me to play them and intertain them. He wanted me to see him again. I cannot do that, what if he recognizes me? What if he takes me again?. No!

"I can't Christopher" I mumbled.

"What?" He questioned.

I closed my eyes. I was letting my fear  get the best of me. I promised myself that I won't ever let fear get the best of me. I would never cry again. I was strong and I would manage it!. I had to do it because this was my job now.

"I can't wait" I corrected myself.

"I will make sure he doesn't find anything out."  I promised.

"Good"

We reached our destination in a matter of minutes. We stopped in front of a club. I shook my head. I knew this club well enough. It belonged to the Spanish Mafia boss.
Santiago Pérez. He was a man of unexplainable attractiveness.

We were about to step inside when Christopher took a hold of my arm.

"Make sure you do not take your mask of at any cost" He warned.

"You cannot be caught. Your name is Adriana Lorenzo." 

"I am twenty one years of age. My favorite color is red and I have a husky named Billy."  I smiled knowingly expecting him to at least crack a smile. But of course he didn't.

"I understand Christopher, I will be careful" I assured him. I knew better than he thought.

"The wire" He muttered handing me the little object. I nodded and without another word stepped inside.