War Inside My Heart

After brainstorming for a couple of days, I came up with an idea and that means there's a book two for War Inside my Head and here's a little sneak peek for all of you! Thank you for your support. All the love, A x

-
The years past by so quickly and now it was Selena's 7th birthday. Everyone in the palace was so busy with preparing for her birthday. Paris made sure that everything would go well and that his niece would enjoy the party.

The party lasted all day and everyone was so tired Selena, Briseis and Achilles made their way to their room while the servants cleaned the palace.

"Thank you for this, Paris. We all enjoyed it" Briseis said to him with a huge smile on her face. Achilles held Selena as she slept on his shoulder.

"Anything for this little one" Paris said and looked at Selena's sleeping form. She reminded him of Selene. She was just as strong and beautiful as her.

Briseis yawned and she quickly covered her mouth before turning to Paris. "Go. Get some rest" Paris said to his cousin before kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight, cousin" She said to him. "Goodnight, Briseis"

"Goodnight, Selena" Paris whispered before kissing Selena's forehead.

"Achilles" Paris said to Achilles with a firm nod which Achilles returned before the three of them headed towards their room.

Paris sighed as he slowly felt tired. He rubbed his forehead and made his way to his room when something caught his eye.

"Who are you?" He asked the person wearing a golden cloak. He slowly walked towards the person, his hand gripping the handle of his dagger.

"I said, who are you?" He repeated but the person did not answer.

"What are you doing here in my castle?" Paris asked bravely.

The person wearing a golden cloak slowly turned and pulled off the hood making Paris gasp.

"S-Selene?"

"Hello, brother"